Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with those errors plz

Discussion on Help with those errors plz within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with those errors plz

Anyone can help me to fix those errors i get in Threading.cs ? It is when i try to build in source 5375.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.JPG (111.3 KB, 8 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Errors..?
11/23/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hey, I was wondering, is it just me, or are we getting lots of 408,502,505 etc errors?:eek:
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
errors i get
02/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
errors when i launch Conquer-Sx
Help with some errors
02/09/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hi, i wanted to ask someone to help me with this things... Everytime I try to open some bots or tools made by lilprohacker (btw thanks for your great job in the forum) i get the same error: 'The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application'. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Few Q's about Errors :(
10/06/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi, I need some help and info why does these errors appear ? and mabye if you know how can I fix it ? 1# System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at COServer_Project.Character.GetEquipStats(Byte Pos, Boolean UnEquip) at COServer_Project.Character.AddExp(UInt64 Amount, Boolean CountMisc) at COServer_Project.Character.UseItem(UInt64 ItemUID, String Item) at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte data)