Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to decrease a monster in 5375 source..

Discussion on how to decrease a monster in 5375 source.. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to decrease a monster in 5375 source..

hi all its me again..how to decrease the monster in twin city like pheasant,desert and frozen grotoo..pls if anyone's know it feel free to answer my question tnx in advance and explain it further
Old 10/13/2011, 12:39   #2

What do you mean with decrease?

The stats of the monster or the spawn amount?

If it's status, then I assume you're reading the monster information from your database either from a mysql table or from some configuration file ex. Mobs.txt, Monster.txt, Monsterinfo.txt etc. Then you have to find the value you want to decrease, ex. Attack.

If it's spawn, then the same above, but probably Monsterspawn.txt or a table with it or something. I don't have your source, so I don't know. Then you just edit the amount of how many spawn. I dont know what values you have etc. so I cannot tell which one to edit, but it should be pretty common.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2011, 12:52   #3

I think he wants to decrease the amount of monsters.
Old 10/13/2011, 13:35   #4

In your database, in Navicat, monster spawn table.
Old 10/13/2011, 16:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
What do you mean with decrease?

The stats of the monster or the spawn amount?

If it's status, then I assume you're reading the monster information from your database either from a mysql table or from some configuration file ex. Mobs.txt, Monster.txt, Monsterinfo.txt etc. Then you have to find the value you want to decrease, ex. Attack.

If it's spawn, then the same above, but probably Monsterspawn.txt or a table with it or something. I don't have your source, so I don't know. Then you just edit the amount of how many spawn. I dont know what values you have etc. so I cannot tell which one to edit, but it should be pretty common.

yeah i see monsterspanwtable but what should i do??? there so many column in table...and i didnt see also spawn..only born x born y id speed and etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deсker View Post
I think he wants to decrease the amount of monsters.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
In your database, in Navicat, monster spawn table.
i see
Old 10/13/2011, 16:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymart12 View Post
yeah i see monsterspanwtable but what should i do??? there so many column in table...and i didnt see also spawn..only born x born y id speed and etc...

exactly

i see
Check the MAP ID & Mob Type/ Mob Mesh.

#Edit: The "many columns" are actually mob spawns.
Old 10/13/2011, 23:32   #7

look in monsterspanwtable and change Max_Per_Gen and Max Npc
make they bigger like you want
that for impulse source