Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mana & Health & Poison Recover Effect

Discussion on Mana & Health & Poison Recover Effect within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mana & Health & Poison Recover Effect

Okay, I made hidden attributes work, but I have one more problem I can't seem to fix, when I am attacking the Mana & Health gives me 310 mana & hp, but it doesn't show the effect when it gives, I tried to put this, under my working codes...
Code:
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]_String[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]str =[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]new[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]_String[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]([/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]true[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]);[/COLOR]
                                    [COLOR="black"]str.UID = attacker.UID;[/COLOR]
                                    [COLOR="black"]str.TextsCount = 1;[/COLOR]
                                    [COLOR="black"]str.Type =[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]_String[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"].Effect;[/COLOR]
                                    [COLOR="black"]str.Texts.Add[/COLOR]([COLOR="red"]"magicfull"[/COLOR]);
                                    [COLOR="black"]attacker.Owner.Screen.SendScreen(str,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]true[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]);[/COLOR]
Old 09/16/2011, 02:34   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Dont send a string packet... send a skill usage packet.

Just chose a skill that looks like that you want (IE: Meditate or cure) with the damage changed to w/e your effect is healing for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2011, 10:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Dont send a string packet... send a skill usage packet.

Just chose a skill that looks like that you want (IE: Meditate or cure) with the damage changed to w/e your effect is healing for.
Thank you!

EDIT: I added those, but it still not showing up the effect.
Code:
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]SpellUse[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]spellUse[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]=[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]new[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]SpellUse[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]([/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]true[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]);[/COLOR]
[COLOR="black"]client.Screen.SendScreen(spellUse,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]true[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]);[/COLOR]
Old 09/16/2011, 20:14   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You never assigned any information to the spell use...

It still needs information such as attacker, target, x, y, spell type, spell level added rofl.

That's like saying "Lets write a new sentence!!.... Ok what did you think of my new sentence!". All that statement is doing is creating a new structure to hold information. It still needs information added to it before it can be sent with any meaning.