Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need packet for Zero online work for clinet

Discussion on i need packet for Zero online work for clinet within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need packet for Zero online work for clinet

i need source zero online Privet plese work for VisaualBeac #c
Old 08/07/2011, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#Closed

This is the CONQUER section... not zo section.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation
05/07/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 61 Replies
I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format. LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid Character Selection: CharacterSelection PDoc - By lesderid Note: All (non-LoginServer) packets only work in kSRO. Other versions will have other opcodes (and other packets). Credits: Me, pushedx (for the awesome help), Windrius (for always being nice) and some (public) emulators. Edit: The server moved to my new site: http://lesderid.net/...
need good clinet work with"mc.txt" hamachi server !
10/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi please any one know what the best client for hamachi servers ? i need good client who work with mc.txt
[Opinion] Do you like how these Packet Structures work?
08/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 38 Replies
I got my answer, remove this thread.
L2 Packet Hack WORK
07/19/2010 - Lineage 2 - 20 Replies
Hi, I have a "little" problem: When i buy an object in a shop...i copy the code and send with l2 packet hack..but i PAY this object and if i buy a SOM+Acumen for example...im kicked out. L2phx work half on my server, how can i buy shop object (D grade weap too) but dont loosing money? Thanks.
Vista doesnt work with Bots.. any Multi-clinet
03/11/2009 - Rohan - 7 Replies
ok.. i have vista and trying to use Bot that my friend sent me.. he gave me ALL the instructions and everything.. but he said if you have vista you needa try and get a multi-clinet to make the bot work with XP........... I have NO IDEA what he means... but can anyone please help me??? ive been looking for multi clinet and i dont know if other games multi clinet works with rohan..=/ please help me.. ill be looking dialy *this edit* ok.. i cant even install it.. all i see are ??????? and i...