Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]wondering if any one can hlp me with server.SQL for patch 5375

Discussion on [Help]wondering if any one can hlp me with server.SQL for patch 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]wondering if any one can hlp me with server.SQL for patch 5375

wondering if any one can hlp me with server.SQL for patch 5375 like does some one have a comlete or a hlf or allmost done SQL that i could work off as i cant code my self a new 1 but i can edit 1 np if i have some thing to work with be much appreciated if some one could help in some sort of way
Old 07/31/2011, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
5375 isn't binaries and as such the database is NOT what makes it 'complete'. You actually have to program the server itself... not simply add a few database entries to make it finished lol.

That being said, please check the release section. There are a number of different public server sources running near that patch. Read through the thread to get an idea of what works and does not work on the source. There is not any fully completed sources for the public and most likely never will be.

Server sources take weeks if not months of programming for an experienced coder to write and then after that they still would have to spend far, far more time fine-tuning every single system and ensuring that every system is working. As such no one is going to spend that much time simply to release their source to others to use.

The solution is to learn a programming language so you can make additions yourself or, even better, write your own source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2011, 14:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
the source is np i allready have a source and got database sql to go with it :P

Closed#