Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Reg Page

Discussion on [Question] Reg Page within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Reg Page

Hello,

So my server today has a big problem. There are couple ppl comming on my server chatbox sayin that they will hack my website. They failed so far, but one came today and he ddos'ed the reg page.
So my question is there a way to stop em from ddosing the site again.

Thanks,
AlienGod
Old 06/22/2011, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Get a webhost that is protected to DDoS Attacks. Most hosts have those protections but the free hosts normaly dont..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reg Page Question
01/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm running Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition with IIS version 6.0. My reg page is not writing new accounts to my account database. It says that is was successful (with no error messages) but it's not working. The reg page is reading the database. When I enter a username that is already in the database, I get the error stating that it exists and to choose another one. I have checked the permissions, odbc connection, the config files, and just about everything else that I can think to...
[Question]Reg Page
11/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Yeah yeah some of you guys hate me now but i dont care im just here to learn Anyways for the 5165 source >.< It doesent use AppServ or navicat but how do i use the WebServer? With my ip im like so lost on how to use it lol
SJSRO REG page question
09/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi all i mtrying to register on sjsro new since page is open, but it says i need a chinese email? where do i get one? ty
[question]register page
06/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
wat ports do u forward so others can see it
[Question] Reg page.
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
ok i have my server up and running, only thing is i have to add all the accts, the link to my reg page works and the downloads part works but how do i add my client to the donload page and the register page is there but dont work. and how cn i edit the stuff on it? here is the link to the page so you can see what i mean. also it says server offline when it is online. -http://98.25.119.252/index.php