Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disguise Amulet Mesh's

Discussion on Disguise Amulet Mesh's within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disguise Amulet Mesh's

So I'm working on a fully working disguise amulet, and I am wondering; Does anyone have the exact mesh's that is used for disguise amulet? Thanks
Old 06/20/2011, 05:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
you can use(as an example) the 5165 transformation released a long time ago to help you out.

Transformation is delt with "cases" serving as the transformation IDS (I'm guessing, for that 5165 code ofc) maybe you can learn from that or just go to the "Status" packet (or w.e name you named it lol) and find something to help you there.

I, myself, have also been wondering about the same thing but have not came to a conclusion just yet.

here's a link to the release just in case you wanted to take a look at it ^^:

F.Y.I the meshes are client-sided so you would also have to look for them through the client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Disguise Amulet (5165)
02/18/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hello again, I have not released anything in a while so I thought I would release the Disguise Amulet ok so first goto Character.cs and search "#region NinjaAmulet" and right under the #endregion add this #region DisguiseAmulet case 723724: { Random R = new Random(); int Nr = R.Next(1, 10); if (Nr == 1)
Disguise Skills Help
09/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys...I used this guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/488668-fullrelease-100-working-disguise- skills-5165-a.html to make the disguises work...I realized that it crashes the server in some cases...I tried to fix it and I kind of made it a little better but not completely and by this I mean there are still times when it crashes the server... Now I am asking if anybody got a fixed disguise code that I may use or if anybody is willing to help me solve this...
Metin2 Tarnungs Bug / / / Disguise Bug
06/02/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Moin, Ich stell euch heute den vllt schon einigen bekannten ''Tarnungs-Bug'' vor mit diesem ist es euch möglich sichtbar aber trotzdem unanklickbar rum zu laufen. Ob das jetzt was nützt oder nicht ist ja auch egal.^^ Es geht wie folgt: Ihr macht Tarnung => Telt euch zu eurem Ehepartner oder benutzt den Teleporter oder ne Rolle oder sonst was. Sobald ihr da seit => wieder Tranung Und tadaa die Leute können euch nicht mehr anklicken!
Disguise Skill Packet
11/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Here the Packet the mode like 2770011004 The Red Numbers == Monster Mech 277 = NightDevil public static byte Disguise(int charid, Int64 mode, int maxhp, int hp) { return new byte { 0x3c, 0x00, 0xf9, 0x03, ((byte)(charid)), ((byte)(charid >> 8)), ((byte)(charid >> 16)), ((byte)(charid >> 24)), 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, ((byte)(mode)), ((byte)(mode >> 8)), ((byte)(mode >> 16)), ((byte)(mode >> 24)), 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00,...