Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have error in sockets (AsyncSocket) its stop server

Discussion on i have error in sockets (AsyncSocket) its stop server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have error in sockets (AsyncSocket) its stop server

i have proplem after 40 minuts from start server i got this proplem in console

Code:
----Exception message----
error connecting: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.  This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.MySqlCommand.Execute() in C:\Documents and Settings\Magic Windows\Desktop\Source 5375\Source 5375\Source\Database\MySql\MySqlCommand.cs:line 361
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.AccountTable.Save() in C:\Documents and Settings\Magic Windows\Desktop\Source 5375\Source 5375\Source\Database\AccountTable.cs:line 55
   at Conquer_Online_Server.Program.CharacterThread_Execute() in C:\Documents and Settings\Magic Windows\Desktop\Source 5375\Source 5375\Source\Program.cs:line 644
   at Conquer_Online_Server.ServerBase.Thread.Loop() in C:\Documents and Settings\Magic Windows\Desktop\Source 5375\Source 5375\Source\ServerBase\Thread.cs:line 56
----End of stack trace----
and its make big lag in server and cant any one log in to server
(must restart it)
Old 06/17/2011, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
It's mysql causing the issue. Your current system isn't handling the large amount of database loading/saving elagently (not fully closing connections or w/e).

Basically you can try a couple things.

#1: Switch to a different way of using mysql (example being immune's sql wrapper or a managed database system such as nhibrinate which... will make things a bit more complicated but allows for some cool **** with stored procedures)

#2: Error check all your database methods to ensure that there's nothing wrong with your sql commands not closing themselves when done or w/e

#3: Edit your mysql settings (Max connections and such)
Old 06/17/2011, 19:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It's mysql causing the issue. Your current system isn't handling the large amount of database loading/saving elagently (not fully closing connections or w/e).

Basically you can try a couple things.

#1: Switch to a different way of using mysql (example being immune's sql wrapper or a managed database system such as nhibrinate which... will make things a bit more complicated but allows for some cool **** with stored procedures)

#2: Error check all your database methods to ensure that there's nothing wrong with your sql commands not closing themselves when done or w/e

#3: Edit your mysql settings (Max connections and such)
#1 i am using 5375 phoniex source which have impulse socket system
#2 so, how can make it fully close
#3 i edit it with mysql config wizarde after exucate not start servies
#4 thanks for helping me
Old 06/17/2011, 20:46   #4

mhm know your real problem then come here and ask for help its my sql error nothing about socket or network connection

so go back to zerovb another wise search for stored procedure and convert your whole mysql system the thing that you wont know how to do so no point from helping you lol