Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me source 5369!

Discussion on Help me source 5369! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me source 5369!

In the configuration there is no where to put the name of the database or login and password for app serv help plz sorry my bad english
Old 05/12/2011, 15:18   #2

look at program.cs ..i think is there ....
Old 05/12/2011, 15:40   #3

Portuguese: Matheus.... eu so br .... quanto + topico vc fica criando cara.... menos eu vo ajudar.... se vc é tao noob q nao consegue nem LER o Program.cs ... desiste da source....

English: Matheus.... i'm brazilian.... the more you create threads.... less i will help you.... if you're so newb that can't even READ the Program.cs... give up on that source..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2011, 16:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tails View Post
Portuguese: Matheus.... eu so br .... quanto + topico vc fica criando cara.... menos eu vo ajudar.... se vc é tao noob q nao consegue nem LER o Program.cs ... desiste da source....

English: Matheus.... i'm brazilian.... the more you create threads.... less i will help you.... if you're so newb that can't even READ the Program.cs... give up on that source..
They are just too lazy to read the Program.cs, they want a guide for it, sucks for them cause no one is gonna post a guide ( at least,thats what I want ) about how to set up your source.

SO YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET IT UP!

AGAIN,PEOPLE ... JUST READ THE **** Program.cs

And Leo,thanks for the packets mate!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2011, 14:02   #5

hum.. br é =P mas eu ja configurei tudo e ainda nao consigo entrar ja configurei o progam.cs e o Config sempre q tento fazer login o soucer fecha T_T
Old 05/13/2011, 22:29   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheus2984 View Post
hum.. br é =P mas eu ja configurei tudo e ainda nao consigo entrar ja configurei o progam.cs e o Config sempre q tento fazer login o soucer fecha T_T
Please provide a translation when writing in a language that isn't english / germany