Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interesting C# Features

Discussion on Interesting C# Features within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interesting C# Features

There is a lot interesting things here that can become useful, when you're making a source or server. What do you think about it?

Some things are common, but other thigns aren't.
You could of course find it on msdn, but this is really good and it's not normal features.

Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2011, 10:22   #2

var.
Absolutely love it.
Old 03/24/2011, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
var.
Absolutely love it.
I have never used it really, but there is plenty of examples there with var haha. I can see some ways to use it.

I found this very interesting:
Unions (the C++ shared memory kind) in pure, safe C#