Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Equipament doesn't show up(5372+)

Discussion on Equipament doesn't show up(5372+) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Equipament doesn't show up(5372+)

Some days ago I upgraded a newestCoServer 5165 server( or 5165 LOTF if you preffer) to match the latest client. I fixed the packets necessary to login, send items, mobs, npcs, char spawns and this kind of stuff but I can't find a solution to the problem of my equipment not showing up. I verified that the only things necessary to spawn it to myself are the AddItem and UpdateItem packets. They are all working correctly. I can see it equipped on the char status window.
I want to set off that I CAN see other people's stuff but not mine as well. And that's my problem. Besides, and this is very interesting, the only equipments the client doesn't refuse to show me are the Tower,Fan and Steed. Any ideas?

Here are some screenshots :

(In the following image you can see my equipment showing up normally in the character window.)

(This one is most interesting. You can see only tower and fan having their potencies counted, which means, they're being spawned correctly)

(And as for last and not less important, the steed.)

I'd appreciate any help; I've already tried everything. *waiting for answers* ^^
Old 03/17/2011, 00:51   #2

WHY?????????

Old 03/17/2011, 00:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post

Don't wanna use hellmothCo, although I'm using it as a base to update my packets.
Old 03/17/2011, 02:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_acvc View Post
LOL do I look stupid? If you're not going to help then just quit this thread. I don't like LOTF and I'd code my own server if I had time the fact is, I've been working with LOTF for a long time by now and I'm just too lazy to recode everything AND the main reason why I don't wanna use pro4never's source is because it's SQL. Nor is it stable. LOTF isn't too, but it's a bit better in terms of consumed RAM.
In system wizard's defense...
If you really want to know why, just packet log (if you're that smart).
If you want to leech code, then follow the link that system provided and you'll find out that you're missing a specialized Item Use packet.
Old 03/17/2011, 02:37   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Hint:

Item usage displays your equipped items.

If you don't send it you will not be able to see the items, nor will the client let you use the skills for your weps or w/e.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2011, 02:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
If you want to leech code, then follow the link that system provided and you'll find out that you're missing a specialized Item Use packet.

I wish this was the problem. Updating the item usage packet didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Hint:

Item usage displays your equipped items.

If you don't send it you will not be able to see the items, nor will the client let you use the skills for your weps or w/e.

Thanks, guess I'll look for something else on your source then.

Edit: Oh, I see. The handlers are messed up because it's an upgraded LOTF. I'll try to fix them, then.
Old 03/17/2011, 06:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_acvc View Post
I wish this was the problem. Updating the item usage packet didn't work.

Thanks, guess I'll look for something else on your source then.

Edit: Oh, I see. The handlers are messed up because it's an upgraded LOTF. I'll try to fix them, then.
I just said that it was a specialized item usage packet... wtf? Don't code a private server please.
Old 03/17/2011, 17:36   #8

hey guys give him a break if he cant understand or code now later he will just let him try .

trying does not mean he will success at the 1st time , if he copying the codes thats becuase he cant do it later he will,its just matter of time , all the geart coder passed this stage.

thats my opinion

Quote:
if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act
Thanks
3 Users

Tags