Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]impulses source

Discussion on [Help]impulses source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]impulses source

how do u make an account in impulses source i know to put a username and planetext password do i have to fill anything else out
Old 02/18/2011, 07:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes state = 2 for player , 3 for gm, 4 for pm
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding the new socket system(Impulses) to 5165! YES!
02/22/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
a hay a ho, After extreme boredom I changed the socket system to newestcoserver :) this will increase the amount of players to about 150. HOWEVER the packet handling/all the bad codes is NOT changed I mean JUST the socket system was changed. The attachment is only 32.5kb why? a source is around 3mb... Because this requires a TINY bit of self work. This contains the 'Main' folder and a program.cs. In your source delete program.cs and replace it with the one I supplied. Then Delete your...
New DMap System [Impulses source]
10/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Hey, I'll make little bits for you to code so i'm not harming the community(Not saying where to add either). Make a new void public static void LoadNewMap(uint _ID) { if (MapAllowed((ushort)_ID)) {
[Release]Register Page for Impulses Source
06/01/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
As requests by a couple friends, this is a simple and quick register page (no design to it). This way if ur looking to import it into a website it can be done easily. If there is an encryption to the passwords he has let me know and ill quickly edit this. As for now, the passwords have no encryption. Check it out. Hope you like. Download: Multi-Upload