Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devastationonline new server

Discussion on Devastationonline new server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Devastationonline new server

we welcome all new players to DevCO 5095 server

5095 server|137 top level|anti-bot system|no flowers| no zapping tros/wars/archer cant get thunder or any spell like it|+12 is max composition|frozen grotto 1st stage lvl 155 monsters|bosses|new maps| honor system working|no ninjas|you can het the honor cup in game|all monsters drop 150cps|all staff do not play|already got a great community| forums that's were i postt all new updates few sections for players|2nd rebirth is max|dis city working|super Guild wars every week 10kk cps and top halos|have tournaments with halos|auto patcher|server on 24/7 on a vps only off time is when i do important updates|many more features youll have to see to for your self|all new players get 2kk cps| hope to see you all there
Old 09/10/2010, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
come on ppls join all new memebers are getting rewards for joining all come regards germaguy owner of devastationonline
Old 09/11/2010, 00:52   #3

looks alright, but nothing special
"all staff do not play"<----
i think some staff will play in some form of the game
so yah
Hope ya get more players
Old 09/11/2010, 00:58   #4

well wat i mean is you know how some servers they let staff play at guild wars staff makes alternate accounts and give items etc you wont see no staff playing like this in my server and note ill edit that all staff dun play part to make it sound more clearer
Old 09/18/2010, 20:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazemad View Post
we welcome all new players to DevCO 5095 server

5095 server|137 top level|anti-bot system|no flowers| no zapping tros/wars/archer cant get thunder or any spell like it|+12 is max composition|frozen grotto 1st stage lvl 155 monsters|bosses|new maps| honor system working|no ninjas|you can het the honor cup in game|all monsters drop 150cps|all staff do not play|already got a great community| forums that's were i postt all new updates few sections for players|2nd rebirth is max|dis city working|super Guild wars every week 10kk cps and top halos|have tournaments with halos|auto patcher|server on 24/7 on a vps only off time is when i do important updates|many more features youll have to see to for your self|all new players get 2kk cps| hope to see you all there
Great job germanguy.........

I wish your server goes fine and never stops running

Anyhow GOOD LUCK BRO

Guys join this server, take it from me.. i played but due to a problem i had to quit

Thanks for reading.

Yours truly the former PM on Devastation Salvation
Old 09/28/2010, 22:57   #6

elite*gold: 19
alot new futures come and join guys
Old 09/29/2010, 08:15   #7

LOL
That pix is ROTFL funny
Closed Thread