Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Just out] NanoCo!Leveling Server 5085!

Discussion on [Just out] NanoCo!Leveling Server 5085! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2010, 09:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvampire View Post
you have a couple things that need to be changed or added;

Unknown man does not work,therefore is obsolete. Take him out or fix him,

Bank of luck needs more Explanation, Change to -2 = 300k Cps and so on,

Charles in the market needs some Text such as how to make +13,14,15,

It would be great if you could add a CP Bank. I would also love to see a forum.
Uknownman is fixed #its done the way TQ has it which means you need 2 get a wine 4 him.

Bank of luck # I'll take care of that but I guess it explains the price though.

Ill do charles once im back.

And so I'll make the forum.

#ive also finished the DaoPay by now. enjoy.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AD]NanoCo Leveling.
11/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Welcome lads and girls.Well I am here to advertise my brand new 5065 server. Some of you may think that 5065 is bad and so on cause of chinese language in it and so on , Well I have translated every single line of database and thers none of a chinese text in it or bugs. Features : Loads of custom NPC's (Working on leveling zones now) Max item plus is 9 No BlacksmithLee(NPC that makes socks for toughdrill and so on , that means sockets are extremly rare and expensive) Not even a line of...
[AD]NanoCo PVP Server.
07/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
Well anyone who wants to play Bugless PVP server please register here: Registration. NOTE: WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK WITH ANY VERSION OF IE.YOU NEED MOZILLA You also will need to download the client which is there: NanoCo Client And make your CidServer.dat look like that :
New Leveling Server...
09/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 34 Replies
heres a new private server that ownzz.... here are some of the stuff implemented... **Spawning others to me and myself to others **Guild **Equiping **Teams **Trade **Training Grounds **Sending HotKeys and other info
CO leveling server
08/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ive been looking for the past 2 days now for a guide on how to create my own server. I cant get Qonquer like the guides say, and dont want a pvp server either. Can someone please point me in the right direction, ive been honestly going nuts the past 2 days for guides, but all I find is broken links -.-