Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tyrants Gaming - Burn your Enemy!

Discussion on Tyrants Gaming - Burn your Enemy! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2015, 10:00   #31

elite*gold: 26
Good luck with your project mate, Wish you nothing but the best of luck as I've seen you put alot of time into this. Hope all goes well.

If anything just hola @ me on skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2015, 17:14   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
To be fair this looks nice. I have seen better ones in the past, but I can say that currently this is in the top 10% of private servers. Just my personal opinion, awaiting the flames.
I know that this days, private servers bacame full of trash, before, things were completely different.
However,thanks for your nice words about the server sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
Good luck with your project mate, Wish you nothing but the best of luck as I've seen you put alot of time into this. Hope all goes well.

If anything just hola @ me on skype
Yay, u r here already. Nice to see you comment on my thread friend.
And sure you are the first one i would ask him for a help.
Thanks ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2015, 03:10   #33

So im not sure if this is the best place to ask but, I am looking for a private server to play, I quit conquer A long time ago! before all these new classes and Updates, Can someone Pm me some Good class Combos featuring the new classes?
Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2015, 05:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyther View Post
So im not sure if this is the best place to ask but, I am looking for a private server to play, I quit conquer A long time ago! before all these new classes and Updates, Can someone Pm me some Good class Combos featuring the new classes?
Thank you!

There's nothing new about class combo really, just old school, like water-war-*** reflect back is still the trend, but pure ninja'js counterskill is awesome too, and if you want to be useful on pvp events like gw, you can try pure monk for it's soul shackle and pure water for it's azure shield and revive, but if you really want to do pvp try assassin and pirate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2015, 06:16   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyther View Post
Thank you!
Nothing new as Sani said, well it's all that TQ is trying to make PvP pretty easy.
Unfortunately, Beginners can beat professionals using some new classes like Assassin Transformation or Dragon-Warrior's (SpeedKick - AirKick .. etc).
However, alot of benefits have been added with these classes, like Serenity for monk to remove spell effects, Soul Shackle, Azure Shield and some things like that.
Not a big deal. You can play with these classes so easily without any experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2015, 03:19   #36

looks pretty cool *-*
i'm in
Old 06/06/2015, 05:03   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolyano View Post
looks pretty cool *-*
i'm in
Welcome you are friend !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 19:34   #38

Really it's a pretty cool server i like it so much, but you should edit the forging system for little it has a problem in the Percentage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 20:09   #39

Seems modified egy project, anyway good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 20:55   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromHell2Kill View Post
Really it's a pretty cool server i like it so much, but you should edit the forging system for little it has a problem in the Percentage.
Thanks for your opinion.
Also, this problem had been fixed already on my LocalHost version, Im fixing some major bugs and adding some features to the Source which simply means that this bug will be solved after re-uploading the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NSpire View Post
Seems modified egy project, anyway good luck
Thanks for your comment, also i didn't understand the real meaning of RED SELECTED words. "Actually, not so important".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2015, 05:00   #41

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paristôn View Post
Thanks for your comment, also i didn't understand the real meaning of RED SELECTED words. "Actually, not so important".
A modified Trinity source, worked on by the Egyptians in the Arabic community for Conquer Online. It's known for being horribly programmed with many problems and exploits.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2015, 14:17   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
A modified Trinity source, worked on by the Egyptians in the Arabic community for Conquer Online. It's known for being horribly programmed with many problems and exploits.
Ahh i see!
But well, im not a Copy-Paster, i have been working on this source 6 monthes ago before i decide to start the server.
Not saying that i rebuild the source code because i still only in my learning progress, but i should say that i have changed alot of major problems and bugs. The base was full of ***** but i tried my hard to make it much better with the contribution of some friends.
Well im still fixing new bugs that appear everyday.
And also i consider this source as a temporary source till i start my own project on any of well programmed bases.

And thanks for your hint. ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2015, 02:04   #43

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paristôn View Post
Ahh i see!
But well, im not a Copy-Paster, i have been working on this source 6 monthes ago before i decide to start the server.
Not saying that i rebuild the source code because i still only in my learning progress, but i should say that i have changed alot of major problems and bugs. The base was full of ***** but i tried my hard to make it much better with the contribution of some friends.
Well im still fixing new bugs that appear everyday.
And also i consider this source as a temporary source till i start my own project on any of well programmed bases.

And thanks for your hint. ^_^
Wouldn't it be smarter that you did that before you started the server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2015, 02:19   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Wouldn't it be smarter that you did that before you started the server?
You are extremely right, but i mentioned that to someones here. This server was a request from my friends, they asked me to build it to get entertainment during the summer vacation so that i did so, now i'm just going parallel:

1- Fixing technical server problems.
2- Learning Programming during managing this server "From a summer course and SelfStudying".

And that's it, after getting some experience in programming i'm going to download a base and build my own source on it.

Besides, this server is going pretty well. It's not horrible as you think about Egy sources "Because really i got a lot of hard time to fix a lot of issues and stupid codes" .

So i like to build a Name for the server that make sense if i upgraded it to a custom source .. and that goal would be done using my current methodology.

That's wut i actually think .. correct me if imma wrong.
And thanks for your opinion ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2015, 21:43   #45

It's not a modified trinity source fang , and I know who created this source he is an egyptian but he didn't take anything from any other source
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread