Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Private Server LiquidKaos

Discussion on New Private Server LiquidKaos within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2009, 01:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phased View Post
I'm not a donator, but you're just a whiney *****. Factual information is, you fixed a lot of issues but messed up twice as much as you fixed. In other words, you're not as helpful as you want to be. So know what the facts are before you state your lies from only your opinion.
Peace.
LOL, you'll learn soon enough. Once someone doesn't like you in the staff, they will **** you over. Everyone can claim to be a top fber or sser. There's a public aimbot with instructions on how to use it for 5065. How do they know that your not using it or just following guides to prove you can "fix" things. The server was running fine after I was in staff. Only thing Cass is good for is to get Tommy from Cso or other people to fix things for her.

@Kiera: I did admit I was wrong for my actions, but I was never told I wasn't allowed to do what I did until after I did it and was banned for everything without being told and you know that yourself. Bob wanted me off the server and everyone just listened to him.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
Obviously this server would have been much better if I owned it, Donors pwns on this server. It's all about money for you guys.

@Soiken: yes they will ban you. No doubt what so ever.
Allow someone that isn't acting like a pissed off 12 year old explain a few things a bit more in depth. Yes, Tearz helped develop the server and yes he's been given credit for it since day one. It's been posted in our forums since the forums was put up. Tearz, as well as everyone else that is and was a part of the development of the server agreed to a set of rules which included communication with the other PMs when ANY action was made that benefited or punished a player on the server. Tearz consistently refused to communicate anything he did and decided to do anything he wanted, when he wanted, and to whom he wanted.. regardless of what anyone asked or said. For THAT, he was removed from everything. Since he has been removed, he has cried and complained and threatened and basically acted like a little brat that didn't get his way and apparently continues to do so.

As for banning people from the server, we enact a 3 strike rule. You mess up once, you are warned. Mess up again, you are kicked. Mess up a third time, your character is deleted. However, the ONLY people that have been banned from the server are those that have been caught multiple times using bots of various types. SPECIAL NOTE: TEARZ IS NOT BANNED FROM THE SERVER. He IS, however, banned from the website and forums for spouting idiotic spam in the chat at anyone that would give him the opportunity.

=> "If your better than Bob or Justin in fb/ss, you will be banned. No if or buts and without warning."

Many people are better than me at SS, kid. Matter of fact, I'll be the first to tell you that I suck at it and I've yet to ban anyone or even kick anyone for besting me in a game. Get your facts straight before you flap your gums.

As for the coding with the server, Cass actually did know more than you give her credit for, just every time she did something, you went into some kind of frantic panic / emo fit so she let you do it all. Since you've left, she's corrected all of your mistakes and has been editing more than you did in less time. No, she's not a genius, but I'm confident enough in her to say that she's much better now than you were then. Again, I reiterate, in less time. And no, she hasn't had any help from outside sources, especially Tommy, not that I have anything against him.

Facts about the server: LiquidKaos is owned and operated by 3 primary people but has just enough PMs to cover a 24/7 server. It is set on a 5065 source and client with a lot of custom edits that are credited in the forums section of the website. Rules of the server are posted in plain sight for anyone to read and all players are expected to abide by them as any server administrator would like. However, LiquidKaos, like any other server, does have a few quirks that are being worked on. We welcome anyone that wishes to give the server a try and would ask that you do so before judging us based entirely on what someone else said. What can it hurt? You might actually like it.

P.S. Tearz is a pissed-off kid, angry because he got kicked off a server he helped build for not following the rules that he helped develop. Kind of ironic, isn't it? Additionally, notice how he targets a woman for his ridicule rather than saying shit about a dude?
Old 11/04/2009, 01:32   #18

Quote:
LOL, you'll learn soon enough. Once someone doesn't like you in the staff, they will **** you over. Everyone can claim to be a top fber or sser. There's a public aimbot with instructions on how to use it for 5065. How do they know that your not using it or just following guides to prove you can "fix" things. The server was running fine after I was in staff. Only thing Cass is good for is to get Tommy from Cso or other people to fix things for her.
I guess a female is suppose to sit back and be stupid and not know how to do or learn how to do anything... I love how teenagers think so little of females... and please get your facts straight tommy has never helped do anything on this server that was v3nom...
Old 11/04/2009, 01:33   #19

Quote:
Get your facts streight. It was Cherie form V3nom that got Tommyfrom Cso to help. NOT Cass.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibyll View Post
I guess a female is suppose to sit back and be stupid and not know how to do or learn how to do anything... I love how teenagers think so little of females... and please get your facts straight tommy has never helped do anything on this server that was v3nom...
I never mentions females in general.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:35   #21

i guess i'd get banned? sad face
Old 11/04/2009, 01:37   #22

Talking

Old 11/04/2009, 01:42   #23

Old 11/04/2009, 01:47   #24

Quote:
I never mentions females in general.
oh? So you didn't say these?

"Later on, I heard Cass was trying to make a server *she didn't know *****"

"The server was running fine after I was in staff. Only thing Cass is good for is to get Tommy from Cso or other people to fix things for her."

Seems to me like you're targeting her directly. You poor, confused child. So angry at the world that you're getting your own words crossed.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:48   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phased View Post
Well. I'm not aimbotting and people know it because I've played many other private servers and real co with them. So that might as well be marked off of your list. I'm not being conceited, but since you like to be factual. I'm good at the game.. More likely than not you would be one to try aimbot because someone is better.

Everytime you attempt to type a bash on someone else, just read this line.

-----> Your maturity and intelligence are showing again. <-----

Maybe that way you'll think something through. =]
Uh huh...what ever helps you sleep at night.

@munky: yea I did mess up the words. I'm not saying females can't code or anything but when it comes to cass, she can't.
Old 11/04/2009, 01:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookedmunky View Post
oh? So you didn't say these?

"Later on, I heard Cass was trying to make a server *she didn't know *****"

"The server was running fine after I was in staff. Only thing Cass is good for is to get Tommy from Cso or other people to fix things for her."

Seems to me like you're targeting her directly. You poor, confused child. So angry at the world that you're getting your own words crossed.
so if i target, lets say this random guy named jerry, im saying boys are dumb?
she may be a girl, thats fine, but she might be dumb, there are lots of "boys" making servers and they dont know what there doing either
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2009, 02:00   #27

Quote:
Uh huh...what ever helps you sleep at night.

@munky: yea I did mess up the words. I'm not saying females can't code or anything but when it comes to cass, she can't.
Frankly, Neal.. you don't know what she can or cannot do, bud. You never gave her a chance. Sound familiar?

@raidenx123 If you consistently target a specific then state that you don't, it's a contradiction. I was making the statement that he states that he does not "mention females in general" but continues to do just that. I know he's not saying that girls can't code. Nice attempt at twisting what I was saying though.
Old 11/04/2009, 02:13   #28

actually its the other way around, your twisting what we are saying. It has nothing to do with females, it has everything to do with the skill of the person your talking about. You just try to protect her...
Old 11/04/2009, 02:22   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
actually its the other way around, your twisting what we are saying. It has nothing to do with females, it has everything to do with the skill of the person your talking about. You just try to protect her...
Yes, I protect her. He's rambling nonsensical jabber about someone he knows nothing about: my wife. And he knows this. I am assuming it is his attempt at ******* me off. I have noticed that in 3 different posts he has directly attacked her knowledge of coding, which he is oblivious of and continues to make the assumption that she couldn't possibly be as intelligent as he is or as adept at figuring out TQ binaries as quickly as he did. Fact of the matter is, she did. I just don't understand why he cannot accept that.. unless he's just trying to find something to complain about.
Old 11/04/2009, 02:27   #30

stfu with the flammingggggg... waste of internet
Closed Thread