Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project PVP Big Come Back !

Discussion on Project PVP Big Come Back ! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/21/2011, 22:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well Project PVP is gonna be close and changed into Project LVL (PVP + LVL server) so soon we can meet there. Ill post here when it happen and hope ull not complain that much Luf ya all <3
Please close Thread Peace
Old 03/22/2011, 17:57   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
Well we can start from June - December with Fallenheroes.
Then from Januar - End of Feburary ProjectX.

LoL , Lier your all servers die .. you are make a many accounts in elitepvpers so your all accounts banned .. so you spammer and your all servers die .. ProjecT PvP is very good server !
Old 03/22/2011, 19:55   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by furkan141415 View Post
LoL , Lier your all servers die .. you are make a many accounts in elitepvpers so your all accounts banned .. so you spammer and your all servers die .. ProjecT PvP is very good server !
Say that again pls !! Next time try to make sense !!
I mean your english is ****
Old 03/22/2011, 20:25   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by furkan141415 View Post
Did my server die? It had 70-100players online after 1month. I closed it due to some things that's not your bussiness. Also please speak so peoples can understand you, because you're the most fail of us two. I have not been banned for being retarted, but you have. So leave this forum TQ Selena, nobody wants you here, neither wants me, but I'm not a 12year old kid who's retarted.

I think this seems pretty alive to me:
Old 03/22/2011, 22:00   #35

Project X and FallenHeros was always popular only issue I heard from fellow friends was idiotic staff banning people who was actually legit just because they were pro. Btw im not the owner of this acc currently, Im the owner of project pvp which is currently switch to Project LVL But to clear this up Custom sources>Binarys everyone know this and I believe 99 percent agrees except the egys but there a good past time if scripted right although people might disagree with that statement tho.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2011, 22:44   #36

~|Sushi|~ here

true about fallen heros and project x i got banned from there cause got accused of aimbotting
Old 03/28/2011, 09:12   #37

Where is the server hosted? Eh, and how soon will the pvp server be up?
Old 03/28/2011, 09:48   #38

If you changed the guild war map to some other map that was designed by TQ and put into the client by TQ doesnt make it custom
Old 03/28/2011, 09:49   #39

agreed to system wizard, a pvp server is getting bored after a couple hours, its the whole day the same action.. fb/ss/events blablabla xD my server is a lvl&pvp mix, abit of both, i made fb/ss take less mana/ made that there delay=0. my players have enough to do, from hunting cps/ getting stuff maxed.. etc..
Old 03/30/2011, 03:10   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zath View Post
agreed to system wizard, a pvp server is getting bored after a couple hours, its the whole day the same action.. fb/ss/events blablabla xD my server is a lvl&pvp mix, abit of both, i made fb/ss take less mana/ made that there delay=0. my players have enough to do, from hunting cps/ getting stuff maxed.. etc..
Not true at all. Hybrid has proven that pvp server never gets boring.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2011, 06:39   #41

Quote:
Why would u make FB/SS consume mana? lol
Old 03/30/2011, 08:24   #42

Quote:
I never said PVP Gets bored. Otherwise I wouldn't have made pvpservers, but PVP on a binary is fail.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread