Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Packet Compiler written in D

Discussion on A Packet Compiler written in D within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,175

Hi guys/girls, just thought I'd show off my packet compiler for conquer. It takes a packet grammar file, and produces C# code for handling the packets.

usage: (typed at command line, (cmd.exe))
Code:
CoPakitCompiler grammar.txt cofreedom.CO > MyPackets.cs
download:

SVN: (for latest code)

sample grammar
Code:
# The Character Creation packet is sent by the client to the game server when the account being used to login doesnt have a character associated with it on the target server.
NewCharacter <- ushort:120 ushort:1001 byte[16]:FirstName byte[16]:LastName ushort:Model ushort:Class uint:AccountId byte[12]:MacAddress

# The Chat packet has changed alot over the years, it still contains 4 strings(From, To, Suffix, Message), although only 3 (From, To, Message) are now used on official servers. Suffix is now ignored, people were adding "[PM]" & "[GM]" to the end of their names in order to access Admin commands which were built into the client, these commands have since been removed. The suffix was also used to scam people, people beleived they were speaking to an official member of staff and gave out their usernames and passwords. You do not need to include a suffix string within your packets, however the length is still required to be 0.
Chat <- ushort:Length ushort:1004 uint:Colour uint:Type uint:Id uint:UnknownA uint:UnknownB byte:StrCount blstring:From blstring:To blstring:Suffix blstring:Message

# The EntityMove packet, also known as the Walk packet, this packet is used by all entitys that can move, such as Players, Monsters and if you wish NPCs.
EntityMovement <- ushort:16 ushort:10005 uint:EntityId byte:Direction byte:speed uint:Timer

# The Character Information packet, this packet is sent primarily durring the login proccess to set the majority of your characters values.
CharacterInformation <- ushort:Length ushort:1006 uint:Id uint:Model ushort:HairStyle uint:Gold uint:CPoints ulong:Experience uint:Unknown ushort:Strength ushort:Dexterity ushort:Vitality ushort:Spirit ushort:StatPoints ushort:Hp ushort:Mp ushort:PkPoints byte:Level byte:Class byte:Reborn byte:NameDisplay uint:QuizPoints uint:Enlighten ushort:UnknownA uint:UnknownB byte:StringCount blstring:FirstName blstring:SecondName blstring:SpouseName

ItemInformation <- ushort:48 ushort:1008 uint:UniqueId uint:Id ushort:Dura ushort:MaxDura ushort:CreationType byte:Location ushort:SpecialType byte:FirstSocket byte:SecondSocket byte:Plus byte:Bless byte:Free byte:Enchant byte:Locked byte:Colour byte:CompositionProgress

# The Item Usage packet used for interacting with the warehouse and equiping/un-equiping/updating items.
ItemUsage <- ushort:28 ushort:1009 uint:ItemId uint:ItemLocation uint:UsageType uint:Timer

# The General Data packet performs a variety of tasks for the client, these varry from moving the client around the game, to ending an xp skill.
GeneralData <- ushort:37 ushort:10010 uint:EntityId uint:ValueA ushort:ValueB ushort:ValueC uint:Timer uint:DataType

# The Entity Spawn packet is used to spawn both Monsters and Characters, it does not spawn NPCs. The packet's layout changes slightly depending on which you are spawning.
EntitySpawn <- ushort:Length ushort:1014 uint:Id uint:ModelId uint:Status ushort:GuildId uint:HelmId uint:ArmorId uint:RightHandId uint:LeftHandId ushort:XCoord ushort:YCoord ushort:HairStyle byte:Direction byte:Action byte:ShowNames blstring:Name

# Intensity: Number increasing with intensity. Valid range is 0-999
# Appearance: The color or style of the particular weather type. For example, WEATHER_LEAFY would have different kinds of leaves. Valid Range (1-5)
Weather <- ushort:20 ushort:1016 byte:Type uint:Intensity uint:Direction uint:Appearance

# The Entity Status packet, also known as the "Update packet" is used to change the appearence(in some cases), certain values unique to a character (such as level, stat points, exp) and show active abilities (in other cases). This packet can be used to send 1 status update, or many.
EntityStatus <- ushort:Length ushort:10017 uint:EntityId dwlarray:(uint:Type ulong:Value):Status

# The Friend packet, used durring login and to update a player when a friend goes online and offline.
Friend <- ushort:Length ushort:1019 uint:Id byte:option byte:Online blstring:Name

# The Action packet, most commonly used for direct Melee/Archer attacks, but also used for certain player -> player actions, such as Marriage.
Action <- ushort:28 ushort:1022 uint:Timer uint:CharId uint:TargetId ushort:CoordX ushort:CoordY uint:ActionType uint:ActionValue

# The Team Option packet is sent for any type of options sent to the client for instance a change of whether or not Picking up Items is forbidden etc.. Please remember this packet hasn't changed at all really only in the newer versions their is the (string)"TQServer" at the end which is not included in the packet length of 12
TeamAction <- ushort:12 ushort:1023 uint:TeamOption uint:Id

# This packet is used to add stat points, sent from client to server, to inform the server of changes. Normally only one of the fields will be populated, and will just contain a 1.
StatusPoint <- ushort:8 ushort:1024 byte:Strength byte:Dexterity byte:Vitiality byte:Spirit

# The Weapon Proficiency Packet is sent durring login and when you learn a new Proficiency.
WeaponProficiency <- ushort:16 ushort:1025 uint:SkillId uint:SkillLevel uint:SkillExperience

# This is the Team Member Info packet, it is sent primarily when a member joins a team or is attacked to update its vitals. Please remember that the CharacterName is a fixed string with a size of 16 and Character_AV is the character Avatar/Picture displayed at the top of the team info area. Also remember for this to work with newer versions you need the (string)"TQServer" which is not included in the packet length of 36.
TeamMember <- ushort:36 ushort:1026 uint:TeamFlags byte[16]:CharName uint:CharId uint:CharAvatar ushort:CharHp ushort:CharMaxHp

# This is the socketing gem which is sent from client to server when adding/removing gems from items.
Gem <- ushort:20 ushort:1027 uint:MainItemUid uint:GemItemUid byte:Socket byte:SocketType

# The Date Packet has a weird format because of how TQ programmed the Client. Where you see -1900 that really is subtracting 1900.
Date <- ushort:36 ushort:1033 uint:Year uint:Month uint:DayOfYear uint:DayOfWeek uint:Hour uint:Minute uint:Second

# The Auth Message Packet is sent by the client durring initial Authentication, it is sent to the game server, the game server uses the keys to determine which account to link to the client. It is also sent by the auth server when you get your username/password wrong or the server is down for example, the packet contains the string of bytes which identify the message to display.
AuthMessage <- ushort:28 ushort:1052 uint:AccountId uint:LoginToken byte[16]:Message

# The Authorization Response is made by the Auth Server if the account is permitted to enter the Game Server.
AuthResponce <- ushort:32 ushort:1055 uint:AccountId uint:LoginToken byte[16]:GameServerIp ushort:GameServerPort

Trade <- ushort:12 ushort:1056 uint:UniqueId uint:TradeType

# The Drop Item Packet is used to drop items on the floor, it is also used to remove an item from a players inventory and to pickup items.
DropItem <- ushort:20 ushort:1101 uint:ItemUid uint:ItemId ushort:XCoord ushort:YCoord uint:LootType

# The Warehouse Packet, used to display the items within a warehouse when opened.
Warehouse <- ushort:Length ushort:1102 uint:WarehouseId dwlarray:(uint:ItemUid uint:ItemId byte:ItemFirstSocket byte:ItemSecondSocket byte:ItemPlus byte:ItemMinus ushort:ItemEnchant):Items

# The Skill Packet is sent durring login and when you learn a new skill.
Skill <- ushort:12 ushort:1103 uint:SkillExp ushort:SkillId ushort:SkillLevel

# The Skill Experience packet can be used to update both Skills and Proficiencys.
SkillExperience <- ushort:12 ushort:1104 uint:SkillExp ushort:SkillId ushort:Type

# The Magic Attack Packet, used for offensive and defensive spells of all kind.
Magic <- ushort:Length ushort:1105 ushort:TargetXCoord ushort:TargetYCoord ushort:SkillId ushort:SkillLevel dwlarray:(uint:TargetId ulong:TargetDamage):Targets

# The Guild Information Packet or Guild Status Packet is sent everytime you open the guild window in the client.
GuildInfo <- ushort:Length ushort:1106 uint:GuildId uint:Donation uint:Fund uint:MemberCount byte:Rank blstring:GuildLeaderName

# The Guild Command Packet is used to perform various guild functions, such as joining and donating.
GuildCommand <- ushort:12 ushort:1107 uint:GuildFunction uint:Value

# This is the NPC Spawn packet which hasn't changed really changed since its original layout.
NpcSpawn <- ushort:20 ushort:2030 uint:NpcId ushort:XCoord ushort:YCoord ushort:TypeDirection ushort:Interaction

# This is the packet that is sent when a NPC is initialized
NpcInit <- ushort:16 ushort:2031 uint:NpcId uint:Unknown ushort:Mode ushort:TypeDirection

# The Nobility Icon packet displays the correct nobility icon for your rank. Send from Server -> Client.
NobilityIcon <- ushort:Length ushort:2064 uint:Type uint:UniqueId byte:StringCount blstring:NobilityRank

# The Mentor packet, used to populate Mentor information.
MentorInfo <- ushort:Length ushort:2065 byte:Type uint:MentorUid uint:ApprenticeUid byte:Online byte:StringCount blstring:CharacterName

# The Mentor packet, used to perform Mentor actions.
Mentor <- ushort:Length ushort:2066 uint:Type uint:MentorUid uint:ApprenticeUid uint:MentorModel uint:SharedBattlePower uint:EnroleDate byte:MentorLevel byte:MentorClass byte:MentorPkPoints byte:MentorOnline uint:ApprenticeExp ushort:ApprenticeBlessing ushort:ApprenticeComposing byte:StringCount blstring:MentoName blstring:ApprenticeName blstring:SpouseName
and the code produced by the packet grammar compiler:
Code:
using System.Text;

namespace cofreedom.CO {

public interface PacketInterface {
    byte   ReadByte    (int pos);
    ushort ReadUshort  (int pos);
    uint   ReadUint    (int pos);
    ulong  ReadUlong   (int pos);
    string ReadBlstring(int pos);
    string ReadClstring(int len, int pos);
    void WriteByte    (int pos, byte b);
    void WriteUshort  (int pos, ushort s);
    void WriteUint    (int pos, uint i);
    void WriteUlong   (int pos, ulong l);
    void WriteBlstring(int pos, string s);
    void WriteClstring(int len, int pos, string s);
}

public class Packet : PacketInterface {
    private byte[] data;

public Packet(byte[] data) {
    	this.data = (byte[])data.Clone();
    }

public byte ReadByte(int pos) {
        return data[pos];
    }

public ushort ReadUshort(int pos) {
        ushort x;
        unchecked {
        	x = data[pos];
        	x |= (ushort)(data[pos+1] << 8);
        }
        return x;
    }

public uint ReadUint(int pos) {
        uint x;
        unchecked {
        	x = ReadUshort(pos);
        	x |= (uint)(ReadUshort(pos+2) << 16);
        }
        return x;
    }

public ulong ReadUlong(int pos) {
        ulong x;
        unchecked {
        	x = ReadUint(pos);
        	x |= (((ulong)ReadUint(pos+4)) << 32);
        }
        return x;
    }

public string ReadBlstring(int pos) {
        StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
        int l = ReadByte(pos);
        for (int i = 0; i < l; ++i) {
            sb.Append((char)ReadByte(pos+i+1));
        }
        return sb.ToString();
    }

public string ReadClstring(int len, int pos) {
        StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
        for (int i = 0; i < len && ReadByte(pos+i)!=0; ++i) {
            sb.Append((char)ReadByte(pos+i));
        }
        return sb.ToString();
    }

public void WriteByte(int pos, byte b) {
        data[pos] = b;
    }

public void WriteUshort(int pos, ushort s) {
        data[pos] = (byte)(s & 0xFF);
        data[pos+1] = (byte)((s >> 8) & 0xFF);
    }

public void WriteUint(int pos, uint i) {
        WriteUshort(pos, (ushort)(i & 0xFFFF));
        WriteUshort(pos+2, (ushort)((i >> 16) & 0xFFFF));
    }

public void WriteUlong(int pos, ulong l) {
        WriteUint(pos, (uint)(l & 0xFFFFFFFF));
        WriteUint(pos+4, (uint)((l >> 32) & 0xFFFFFFFF));
    }

public void WriteBlstring(int pos, string s) {
        WriteByte(pos, (byte)s.Length);
        for (int i = 0; i < s.Length; ++i) {
        	WriteByte(pos + i + 1, (byte)s[i]);
        }
    }

public void WriteClstring(int len, int pos, string s) {
        for (int i = 0; i < s.Length && i < len; ++i) {
    		WriteByte(pos + i, (byte)s[i]);
        }
    }
}

public class NewCharacter : PacketInterface {
    public byte   ReadByte    (int pos) { return packet.ReadByte(pos); }
    public ushort ReadUshort  (int pos) { return packet.ReadUshort(pos); }
    public uint   ReadUint    (int pos) { return packet.ReadUint(pos); }
    public ulong  ReadUlong   (int pos) { return packet.ReadUlong(pos); }
    public string ReadBlstring(int pos) { return packet.ReadBlstring(pos); }
    public string ReadClstring(int len, int pos) { return packet.ReadClstring(len, pos); }
    public void WriteByte    (int pos, byte b)   { packet.WriteByte(pos, b); }
    public void WriteUshort  (int pos, ushort s) { packet.WriteUshort(pos, s); }
    public void WriteUint    (int pos, uint i)   { packet.WriteUint(pos, i); }
    public void WriteUlong   (int pos, ulong l)  { packet.WriteUlong(pos, l); }
    public void WriteBlstring(int pos, string s) { packet.WriteBlstring(pos, s); }
    public void WriteClstring(int len, int pos, string s) { packet.WriteClstring(len, pos, s); }
    public string FirstName {
        get { return ReadClstring(16, 4); }
        set { WriteClstring(16, 4, value); }
    }
    public string LastName {
        get { return ReadClstring(16, 20); }
        set { WriteClstring(16, 20, value); }
    }
    public ushort Model {
        get { return ReadUshort(36); }
        set { WriteUshort(36, value); }
    }
    public ushort Class {
        get { return ReadUshort(38); }
        set { WriteUshort(38, value); }
    }
    public uint AccountId {
        get { return ReadUint(40); }
        set { WriteUint(40, value); }
    }
    public string MacAddress {
        get { return ReadClstring(12, 44); }
        set { WriteClstring(12, 44, value); }
    }
    public static bool IsThisType(Packet p) {
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 120 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1001;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public NewCharacter(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Chat : PacketInterface {
    public string ReadClstring(int len, int pos) { return packet.ReadClstring(len, pos); }
    public void WriteClstring(int len, int pos, string s) { packet.WriteClstring(len, pos, s); }
    public ushort Length {
        get { return ReadUshort(0); }
        set { WriteUshort(0, value); }
    }
    public uint Colour {
        get { return ReadUint(4); }
        set { WriteUint(4, value); }
    }
    public uint Type {
        get { return ReadUint(8); }
        set { WriteUint(8, value); }
    }
    public uint Id {
        get { return ReadUint(12); }
        set { WriteUint(12, value); }
    }
    public uint UnknownA {
        get { return ReadUint(16); }
        set { WriteUint(16, value); }
    }
    public uint UnknownB {
        get { return ReadUint(20); }
        set { WriteUint(20, value); }
    }
    public byte StrCount {
        get { return ReadByte(24); }
        set { WriteByte(24, value); }
    }
    public string From {
        get { return ReadBlstring(25); }
        set { WriteBlstring(25, value); }
    }
    public string To {
        get { return ReadBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25)); }
        set { WriteBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25), value); }
    }
    public string Suffix {
        get { return ReadBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25)); }
        set { WriteBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25), value); }
    }
    public string Message {
        get { return ReadBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25) + 25)); }
        set { WriteBlstring(25 + ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + ReadByte(ReadByte(25) + 25) + 25), value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1004;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Chat(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class EntityMovement : PacketInterface {
    public uint EntityId {
    }
    public byte Direction {
        get { return ReadByte(8); }
        set { WriteByte(8, value); }
    }
    public byte speed {
        get { return ReadByte(9); }
        set { WriteByte(9, value); }
    }
    public uint Timer {
        get { return ReadUint(10); }
        set { WriteUint(10, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 16 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 10005;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public EntityMovement(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class CharacterInformation : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint Id {
    }
    public uint Model {
    }
    public ushort HairStyle {
        get { return ReadUshort(12); }
        set { WriteUshort(12, value); }
    }
    public uint Gold {
        get { return ReadUint(14); }
        set { WriteUint(14, value); }
    }
    public uint CPoints {
        get { return ReadUint(18); }
        set { WriteUint(18, value); }
    }
    public ulong Experience {
        get { return ReadUlong(22); }
        set { WriteUlong(22, value); }
    }
    public uint Unknown {
        get { return ReadUint(30); }
        set { WriteUint(30, value); }
    }
    public ushort Strength {
        get { return ReadUshort(34); }
        set { WriteUshort(34, value); }
    }
    public ushort Dexterity {
    }
    public ushort Vitality {
    }
    public ushort Spirit {
        get { return ReadUshort(40); }
        set { WriteUshort(40, value); }
    }
    public ushort StatPoints {
        get { return ReadUshort(42); }
        set { WriteUshort(42, value); }
    }
    public ushort Hp {
        get { return ReadUshort(44); }
        set { WriteUshort(44, value); }
    }
    public ushort Mp {
        get { return ReadUshort(46); }
        set { WriteUshort(46, value); }
    }
    public ushort PkPoints {
        get { return ReadUshort(48); }
        set { WriteUshort(48, value); }
    }
    public byte Level {
        get { return ReadByte(50); }
        set { WriteByte(50, value); }
    }
    public byte Class {
        get { return ReadByte(51); }
        set { WriteByte(51, value); }
    }
    public byte Reborn {
        get { return ReadByte(52); }
        set { WriteByte(52, value); }
    }
    public byte NameDisplay {
        get { return ReadByte(53); }
        set { WriteByte(53, value); }
    }
    public uint QuizPoints {
        get { return ReadUint(54); }
        set { WriteUint(54, value); }
    }
    public uint Enlighten {
        get { return ReadUint(58); }
        set { WriteUint(58, value); }
    }
    public ushort UnknownA {
        get { return ReadUshort(62); }
        set { WriteUshort(62, value); }
    }
    public uint UnknownB {
        get { return ReadUint(64); }
        set { WriteUint(64, value); }
    }
    public byte StringCount {
        get { return ReadByte(68); }
        set { WriteByte(68, value); }
    }
    public string FirstName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(69); }
        set { WriteBlstring(69, value); }
    }
    public string SecondName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(69 + ReadByte(69)); }
        set { WriteBlstring(69 + ReadByte(69), value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1006;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public CharacterInformation(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class ItemInformation : PacketInterface {
    public uint UniqueId {
    }
    public uint Id {
    }
    public ushort Dura {
    }
    public ushort MaxDura {
        get { return ReadUshort(14); }
        set { WriteUshort(14, value); }
    }
    public ushort CreationType {
        get { return ReadUshort(16); }
        set { WriteUshort(16, value); }
    }
    public byte Location {
        get { return ReadByte(18); }
        set { WriteByte(18, value); }
    }
    public ushort SpecialType {
        get { return ReadUshort(19); }
        set { WriteUshort(19, value); }
    }
    public byte FirstSocket {
        get { return ReadByte(21); }
        set { WriteByte(21, value); }
    }
    public byte SecondSocket {
        get { return ReadByte(22); }
        set { WriteByte(22, value); }
    }
    public byte Plus {
        get { return ReadByte(23); }
        set { WriteByte(23, value); }
    }
    public byte Bless {
        get { return ReadByte(24); }
        set { WriteByte(24, value); }
    }
    public byte Free {
        get { return ReadByte(25); }
        set { WriteByte(25, value); }
    }
    public byte Enchant {
        get { return ReadByte(26); }
        set { WriteByte(26, value); }
    }
    public byte Locked {
        get { return ReadByte(27); }
        set { WriteByte(27, value); }
    }
    public byte Colour {
        get { return ReadByte(28); }
        set { WriteByte(28, value); }
    }
    public byte CompositionProgress {
        get { return ReadByte(29); }
        set { WriteByte(29, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 48 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1008;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public ItemInformation(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class ItemUsage : PacketInterface {
    public uint ItemId {
    }
    public uint ItemLocation {
    }
    public uint UsageType {
    }
    public uint Timer {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 28 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1009;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public ItemUsage(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class GeneralData : PacketInterface {
    public uint EntityId {
    }
    public uint ValueA {
    }
    public ushort ValueB {
    }
    public ushort ValueC {
    }
    public uint Timer {
    }
    public uint DataType {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 37 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 10010;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public GeneralData(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class EntitySpawn : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint Id {
    }
    public uint ModelId {
    }
    public uint Status {
    }
    public ushort GuildId {
    }
    public uint HelmId {
        get { return ReadUint(18); }
        set { WriteUint(18, value); }
    }
    public uint ArmorId {
        get { return ReadUint(22); }
        set { WriteUint(22, value); }
    }
    public uint RightHandId {
        get { return ReadUint(26); }
        set { WriteUint(26, value); }
    }
    public uint LeftHandId {
        get { return ReadUint(30); }
        set { WriteUint(30, value); }
    }
    public ushort XCoord {
    }
    public ushort YCoord {
    }
    public ushort HairStyle {
    }
    public byte Direction {
        get { return ReadByte(40); }
        set { WriteByte(40, value); }
    }
    public byte Action {
        get { return ReadByte(41); }
        set { WriteByte(41, value); }
    }
    public byte ShowNames {
        get { return ReadByte(42); }
        set { WriteByte(42, value); }
    }
    public string Name {
        get { return ReadBlstring(43); }
        set { WriteBlstring(43, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1014;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public EntitySpawn(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Weather : PacketInterface {
    public byte Type {
        get { return ReadByte(4); }
        set { WriteByte(4, value); }
    }
    public uint Intensity {
        get { return ReadUint(5); }
        set { WriteUint(5, value); }
    }
    public uint Direction {
        get { return ReadUint(9); }
        set { WriteUint(9, value); }
    }
    public uint Appearance {
        get { return ReadUint(13); }
        set { WriteUint(13, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 20 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1016;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Weather(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class EntityStatus : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint EntityId {
    }
    struct foo0 {
        const int ElementSize = 12;
        public uint Count {
            get { return parent.ReadUint(8); }
        }
        public struct foo0foo {
            PacketInterface parent;
            int index;
            public foo0foo(PacketInterface parent, int index) {
                this.parent = parent;
                this.index = index;
            }
            const int Size = 12;
            public uint Type {
                get { return parent.ReadUint(12 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUint(12 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public ulong Value {
                get { return parent.ReadUlong(16 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUlong(16 + index * Size, value); }
            }
        }
        PacketInterface parent;
        public foo0(PacketInterface parent) {
            this.parent = parent;
        }
        public foo0foo this[int i] {
            get { return new foo0foo(parent, i); }
        }
    }
    foo0 Status;
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 10017;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public EntityStatus(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
        Status = new foo0(this);
    }
}

public class Friend : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint Id {
    }
    public byte option {
        get { return ReadByte(8); }
        set { WriteByte(8, value); }
    }
    public byte Online {
        get { return ReadByte(9); }
        set { WriteByte(9, value); }
    }
    public string Name {
        get { return ReadBlstring(10); }
        set { WriteBlstring(10, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1019;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Friend(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Action : PacketInterface {
    public uint Timer {
    }
    public uint CharId {
    }
    public uint TargetId {
    }
    public ushort CoordX {
    }
    public ushort CoordY {
        get { return ReadUshort(18); }
        set { WriteUshort(18, value); }
    }
    public uint ActionType {
    }
    public uint ActionValue {
        get { return ReadUint(24); }
        set { WriteUint(24, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 28 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1022;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Action(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class TeamAction : PacketInterface {
    public uint TeamOption {
    }
    public uint Id {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 12 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1023;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public TeamAction(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class StatusPoint : PacketInterface {
    public byte Strength {
    }
    public byte Dexterity {
        get { return ReadByte(5); }
        set { WriteByte(5, value); }
    }
    public byte Vitiality {
        get { return ReadByte(6); }
        set { WriteByte(6, value); }
    }
    public byte Spirit {
        get { return ReadByte(7); }
        set { WriteByte(7, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 8 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1024;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public StatusPoint(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class WeaponProficiency : PacketInterface {
    public uint SkillId {
    }
    public uint SkillLevel {
    }
    public uint SkillExperience {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 16 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1025;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public WeaponProficiency(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class TeamMember : PacketInterface {
    public uint TeamFlags {
    }
    public string CharName {
        get { return ReadClstring(16, 8); }
        set { WriteClstring(16, 8, value); }
    }
    public uint CharId {
    }
    public uint CharAvatar {
        get { return ReadUint(28); }
        set { WriteUint(28, value); }
    }
    public ushort CharHp {
        get { return ReadUshort(32); }
        set { WriteUshort(32, value); }
    }
    public ushort CharMaxHp {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 36 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1026;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public TeamMember(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Gem : PacketInterface {
    public uint MainItemUid {
    }
    public uint GemItemUid {
    }
    public byte Socket {
        get { return ReadByte(12); }
        set { WriteByte(12, value); }
    }
    public byte SocketType {
        get { return ReadByte(13); }
        set { WriteByte(13, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 20 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1027;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Gem(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Date : PacketInterface {
    public uint Year {
    }
    public uint Month {
    }
    public uint DayOfYear {
    }
    public uint DayOfWeek {
    }
    public uint Hour {
    }
    public uint Minute {
    }
    public uint Second {
        get { return ReadUint(28); }
        set { WriteUint(28, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 36 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1033;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Date(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class AuthMessage : PacketInterface {
    public uint AccountId {
    }
    public uint LoginToken {
    }
    public string Message {
        get { return ReadClstring(16, 12); }
        set { WriteClstring(16, 12, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 28 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1052;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public AuthMessage(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class AuthResponce : PacketInterface {
    public uint AccountId {
    }
    public uint LoginToken {
    }
    public string GameServerIp {
        get { return ReadClstring(16, 12); }
        set { WriteClstring(16, 12, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 32 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1055;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public AuthResponce(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Trade : PacketInterface {
    public uint UniqueId {
    }
    public uint TradeType {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 12 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1056;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Trade(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class DropItem : PacketInterface {
    public uint ItemUid {
    }
    public uint ItemId {
    }
    public ushort XCoord {
    }
    public ushort YCoord {
    }
    public uint LootType {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 20 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1101;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public DropItem(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Warehouse : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint WarehouseId {
    }
    struct foo0 {
        const int ElementSize = 14;
        public uint Count {
            get { return parent.ReadUint(8); }
        }
        public struct foo0foo {
            PacketInterface parent;
            int index;
                this.parent = parent;
                this.index = index;
            }
            const int Size = 14;
            public uint ItemUid {
                get { return parent.ReadUint(12 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUint(12 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public uint ItemId {
                get { return parent.ReadUint(16 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUint(16 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public byte ItemFirstSocket {
                get { return parent.ReadByte(20 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteByte(20 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public byte ItemSecondSocket {
                get { return parent.ReadByte(21 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteByte(21 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public byte ItemPlus {
                get { return parent.ReadByte(22 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteByte(22 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public byte ItemMinus {
                get { return parent.ReadByte(23 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteByte(23 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public ushort ItemEnchant {
                get { return parent.ReadUshort(24 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUshort(24 + index * Size, value); }
            }
        }
        PacketInterface parent;
            this.parent = parent;
        }
        }
    }
    foo0 Items;
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1102;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Warehouse(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
        Items = new foo0(this);
    }
}

public class Skill : PacketInterface {
    public uint SkillExp {
    }
    public ushort SkillId {
        get { return ReadUshort(8); }
        set { WriteUshort(8, value); }
    }
    public ushort SkillLevel {
        get { return ReadUshort(10); }
        set { WriteUshort(10, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 12 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1103;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Skill(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class SkillExperience : PacketInterface {
    public uint SkillExp {
    }
    public ushort SkillId {
    }
    public ushort Type {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 12 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1104;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public SkillExperience(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Magic : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public ushort TargetXCoord {
        get { return ReadUshort(4); }
        set { WriteUshort(4, value); }
    }
    public ushort TargetYCoord {
        get { return ReadUshort(6); }
        set { WriteUshort(6, value); }
    }
    public ushort SkillId {
    }
    public ushort SkillLevel {
    }
    struct foo0 {
        const int ElementSize = 12;
        public uint Count {
            get { return parent.ReadUint(12); }
        }
        public struct foo0foo {
            PacketInterface parent;
            int index;
                this.parent = parent;
                this.index = index;
            }
            const int Size = 12;
            public uint TargetId {
                get { return parent.ReadUint(16 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUint(16 + index * Size, value); }
            }
            public ulong TargetDamage {
                get { return parent.ReadUlong(20 + index * Size); }
                set { parent.WriteUlong(20 + index * Size, value); }
            }
        }
        PacketInterface parent;
            this.parent = parent;
        }
        }
    }
    foo0 Targets;
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1105;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Magic(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
        Targets = new foo0(this);
    }
}

public class GuildInfo : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint GuildId {
    }
    public uint Donation {
    }
    public uint Fund {
    }
    public uint MemberCount {
    }
    public byte Rank {
        get { return ReadByte(20); }
        set { WriteByte(20, value); }
    }
    public string GuildLeaderName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(21); }
        set { WriteBlstring(21, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 1106;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public GuildInfo(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class GuildCommand : PacketInterface {
    public uint GuildFunction {
    }
    public uint Value {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 12 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 1107;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public GuildCommand(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class NpcSpawn : PacketInterface {
    public uint NpcId {
    }
    public ushort XCoord {
    }
    public ushort YCoord {
    }
    public ushort TypeDirection {
    }
    public ushort Interaction {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 20 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 2030;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public NpcSpawn(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class NpcInit : PacketInterface {
    public uint NpcId {
    }
    public uint Unknown {
    }
    public ushort Mode {
    }
    public ushort TypeDirection {
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(0) == 16 && p.ReadUshort(2) == 2031;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public NpcInit(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class NobilityIcon : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint Type {
    }
    public uint UniqueId {
    }
        get { return ReadByte(12); }
        set { WriteByte(12, value); }
    }
    public string NobilityRank {
        get { return ReadBlstring(13); }
        set { WriteBlstring(13, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 2064;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public NobilityIcon(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class MentorInfo : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public byte Type {
    }
    public uint MentorUid {
        get { return ReadUint(5); }
        set { WriteUint(5, value); }
    }
    public uint ApprenticeUid {
        get { return ReadUint(9); }
        set { WriteUint(9, value); }
    }
    public byte Online {
        get { return ReadByte(13); }
        set { WriteByte(13, value); }
    }
        get { return ReadByte(14); }
        set { WriteByte(14, value); }
    }
    public string CharacterName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(15); }
        set { WriteBlstring(15, value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 2065;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public MentorInfo(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

public class Mentor : PacketInterface {
    public ushort Length {
    }
    public uint Type {
    }
    public uint MentorUid {
    }
    public uint ApprenticeUid {
    }
    public uint MentorModel {
    }
    public uint SharedBattlePower {
    }
    public uint EnroleDate {
    }
    public byte MentorLevel {
        get { return ReadByte(28); }
        set { WriteByte(28, value); }
    }
    public byte MentorClass {
        get { return ReadByte(29); }
        set { WriteByte(29, value); }
    }
    public byte MentorPkPoints {
        get { return ReadByte(30); }
        set { WriteByte(30, value); }
    }
    public byte MentorOnline {
        get { return ReadByte(31); }
        set { WriteByte(31, value); }
    }
    public uint ApprenticeExp {
        get { return ReadUint(32); }
        set { WriteUint(32, value); }
    }
    public ushort ApprenticeBlessing {
    }
    public ushort ApprenticeComposing {
    }
        get { return ReadByte(40); }
        set { WriteByte(40, value); }
    }
    public string MentoName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(41); }
        set { WriteBlstring(41, value); }
    }
    public string ApprenticeName {
        get { return ReadBlstring(41 + ReadByte(41)); }
        set { WriteBlstring(41 + ReadByte(41), value); }
    }
        return p.ReadUshort(2) == 2066;
    }
    private Packet packet;
    public Mentor(Packet packet) {
        this.packet = packet;
    }
}

} // namespace cofreedom.CO
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/29/2010, 20:43   #2

Nice. Becouse now i am making my own proxy
Old 06/29/2010, 20:54   #3

Received Thanks: 2,175
<-- D compilers from here! (i'm trying to promote the D programming language xD)
Old 07/01/2010, 06:12   #4

Thanks