Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with the speedhack I made

Discussion on Problem with the speedhack I made within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with the speedhack I made

I made a speed hack in CE and have to say, turned out pretty well, its a tele speed hack. Anyways, when I attach conquer.exe to CE I was get this message. Didn't mess up the speed hack except that when I launch the speed hack the message keeps popping up as well even thought the speed hack does work. Doesn't matter what button i click it keeps on popping up every 5-10seconds. Any help would be nice
Old 01/10/2010, 09:07   #2

exit conquer and lunch it again..
Old 01/10/2010, 15:56   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
That's a common Cheat Engine error. It happens when you remove a CD/DVD from your computer (I think it does it with USB sticks too, not sure though, I can't remember).
You have to restart or put a CD/DVD in your computer to fix it, it's a really, really weird error
Old 01/10/2010, 21:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
That's a common Cheat Engine error. It happens when you remove a CD/DVD from your computer (I think it does it with USB sticks too, not sure though, I can't remember).
You have to restart or put a CD/DVD in your computer to fix it, it's a really, really weird error
Well I did not have a disk in my drive, but my usb itunes cord was, so i disconnected that and tried it and still errors. So then I just put a music cd in the drive and still got the errors lol. I am using the updated version of CE 5.5. Maybe I should leave the disk in and restart computer?
Old 01/10/2010, 23:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediderek1 View Post
Well I did not have a disk in my drive, but my usb itunes cord was, so i disconnected that and tried it and still errors. So then I just put a music cd in the drive and still got the errors lol. I am using the updated version of CE 5.5. Maybe I should leave the disk in and restart computer?
Hmm, are you using any virtual drives, like Daemon Tools?
Old 01/10/2010, 23:53   #6

Quote:
Hmm, are you using any virtual drives, like Daemon Tools?
O, yes I am lol, didn't think of that. Should I insert a disk into that?

Edit: I mounted just a game to daemon tools and I still have a disk in my drive as well and still didn't work.
Old 01/11/2010, 06:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediderek1 View Post
O, yes I am lol, didn't think of that. Should I insert a disk into that?

Edit: I mounted just a game to daemon tools and I still have a disk in my drive as well and still didn't work.
Hmm, strange. I had the same problem before, can't remember exactly what I did, but did you try Googling the error?
Old 01/11/2010, 06:34   #8

I did some research and it looks like it might be some error cause from malware or something. But I know that I don't have any malware. I even did a quick scan with Tred micro, my security system, and cleaned out using ccleaner. But from what I got this error can pop up with other things besides CE.

Quote:
Hmm, strange. I had the same problem before, can't remember exactly what I did, but did you try Googling the error?
Hey again, I finally fixed the problem, but wondering if its a good idea to do this. I found out that you just need to change the name of the remove drives like from H to R. Will this have any effect on other programs? Like if I changed the CD drive(E) to to V, would that effect like games that required the cd to play? Thanks