Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(HELP) Hidding or deleting players - ollydbg

Discussion on (HELP) Hidding or deleting players - ollydbg within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb (HELP) Hidding or deleting players - ollydbg

I want any way to pickup items under players
please dont tell me the shift screen method ...
in the past i seen the bots can pickup the metors when i stand on it so there is a way to get it by playing in conquer exe file or the game files right ?
any help?
Old 07/27/2015, 21:43   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not something you'd be able to do really.

IF you had a working hook/proxy/etc to spoof packets to the client you could send a packet to despawn the player from the client and they would vanish. Trying to do it in olly would be a HUGE pain though. The fact you're asking for olly though makes me believe you're not familiar with reverse engineering really so it's definitely not something you'd be able to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 20:58   #3

i did it with olly
Old 02/15/2016, 15:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohmmeuud View Post
i did it with olly
And politicians never lie.
Thanks