Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me with conquer aimbot

Discussion on Please help me with conquer aimbot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me with conquer aimbot

I'm playing conquer pvp .. on server called awesome conquer .. the pm of the game made its loader cryptkey ' MZ? ' and protected it from aimbot injector and hacks .. so .. what can I do to run aimbot
I tried so many hacks .. but the loader was shuting down as soon as i open the hack ..I tried to change the name of loader to conquer.exe .. but it shows message of 'server maintence ' ..please I wanna aimbot or loader for that server ..
I's sorry for my bad language
Old 06/25/2013, 10:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhunter View Post
I'm playing conquer pvp .. on server called awesome conquer .. the pm of the game made its loader cryptkey ' MZ? ' and protected it from aimbot injector and hacks .. so .. what can I do to run aimbot
I tried so many hacks .. but the loader was shuting down as soon as i open the hack ..I tried to change the name of loader to conquer.exe .. but it shows message of 'server maintence ' ..please I wanna aimbot or loader for that server ..
I's sorry for my bad language
most simply solution you could ever have
get wpe
get the ip and ports you need
get new client
get a clean loader or even use the ip/port at the server.dat (which i bet will fit as there is no high version pvp servers so yup it most likely 5095)

second solution
assuming it's 5095 or tho , get cracked conquer.exe and use it directly to connect without his loader

third solution
assemble this loader, patch the checks

fourth solution
check what method he is using to get processes list or to close that process (i think it could be kernel exist process ) and hook it manually or even with ms detours

fifth solution
try renaming your own bots and/or hide them
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2013, 01:34   #3

First , thank you 4 trying to help me ..

Look my friend , you couldn't understand me , I'll try to explain
The PM of the server has made ( conquer.exe + MSGserver.exe ) have different crypt key , so when I change the loader with clean or cracked one , Msgserver doesn't give me permission to login with my account
In addition that he made a static name of the loader, so when i change the name of it , MSGserver doesn't give permission too ,
And finally , when I use inject0r or something else , loader shuts down ..
Old 06/26/2013, 01:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhunter View Post
First , thank you 4 trying to help me ..

Look my friend , you couldn't understand me , I'll try to explain
The PM of the server has made ( conquer.exe + MSGserver.exe ) have different crypt key , so when I change the loader with clean or cracked one , Msgserver doesn't give me permission to login with my account
In addition that he made a static name of the loader, so when i change the name of it , MSGserver doesn't give permission too ,
And finally , when I use inject0r or something else , loader shuts down ..
use olly with hide the debugger plugin
attach the process and get the new bf key
use the key and there ips at a clean loader or directly from conquer.exe

if that didn't work gimme the loader and ill check if there is more checks but i doubt they have a custom MSGserver that require more stuff from the loader

you will need to add a hw bp on the kernel exit process to figure out from the stack if there is some anti attaching at there loader , but that's only if the client crashed after attaching with olly with hide debugger plugin , then trace it backward and patch the call for this check