Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Quiz Show Bot / Auto-Responder

Discussion on [REQUEST] Quiz Show Bot / Auto-Responder within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Quiz Show Bot / Auto-Responder

I would like to see a bot released that contains all known quiz show questions and can recognize the correct answer out of the 4 pre-fabricated options.

Furthermore it could be automated to alt-tab through all your conquer accounts and answer the questions for all of them in under 30 seconds.

I'm looking for something that could do this for between 7-11 accounts at a time in under 30 seconds, so thats tight neat programming that can search its own database, arrive at the solution and then flip through all accounts logged in.

Another feature would be the ability to update with the supposedly new 1000 questions they added to the database.

I started a thread here a few weeks ago, but it seems to not be taking. So I would like to use this place to not only post Quiz show questions and answers but also as an open forum for any programmers willing to attempt my little dream.

guys this is extremely useful especially now. Conquer makes us play that stupid show 4 times a day. Top prize is 2xp *****, thats a max of 8 ***** a day for lowbies. On my high levels the max is 4 xp ***** thats 16 ***** a day. LEVELING CANT GET ANY EASIER PLEASE *** MAKE THIS.

Cheers ^^Y
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 08:26   #2

Quiz Show Questions Posted and Updated here.

Any quiz show questions you see, please record as gramaticlly correct, as well as the answers exactly as they are seen in CO. I will update and add all response posts to this one for convenience sake.

Questions: And Answers:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 12:23   #3

Received Thanks: 2,175
I think the questions are always unique now for quiz show... it asks things that are not even related to CO xD (and i suck at it ). I'm not sure if a bot is possible for this one. But i think No.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 12:26   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I think Dan will make a function for 5bot that will answer most of the questions when he's done with his question/answer database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 13:20   #5

try usin search bar,good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 16:19   #6

there is already a auto quizzer and lots of ppl use it, only i dont know where to get it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2009, 18:54   #7

there is no reason to know every question to get the right answer and tq will just change them all you need is 4 accounts to get the right answer!

poof not now lol deleted the important part benefit
Old 04/30/2009, 19:42   #8

This is REALLY gonna screw up the quiz show if this gets out. Tons of people just running that program and getting all the questions right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 19:53   #9

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
This is REALLY gonna screw up the quiz show if this gets out. Tons of people just running that program and getting all the questions right.
True...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2009, 20:21   #10

there i modified my post now that i think about it tq prob looks at this site to see what ppl are thinking of and i don't want this patched

so sry whom ever got to read good luck and for those who didn't sry bout your luck
Old 04/30/2009, 21:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathon_123_triplett View Post
there i modified my post now that i think about it tq prob looks at this site to see what ppl are thinking of and i don't want this patched

so sry whom ever got to read good luck and for those who didn't sry bout your luck
can you PM me with whatever you posted, I haven't had the luck of logging in since last night when I posted the idea. I was aware that at one point there was an auto-quizer, I was unaware of if it had the ability to run on multiple accounts, and if for some reason TQ continued to expand the poll of questions, the quizer would still get the majority right as they still ask at least 10 questions about Conquer after the initial blast of 18 questions about the world and only 2 on CO lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2009, 19:03   #12

elite*gold: 20

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread