Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Personalized Macro Maker?

Discussion on Personalized Macro Maker? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Would you use something like this?
Yeah! All the freakin time! 5 55.56%
Sometimes... 2 22.22%
Naw - I'll make my own bots or leech other peoples... -.- 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Personalized Macro Maker?

So,
I was thinking about making a program that you could make your own personal macros with. It would be a really simple program using (maybe) pixels and mouseclicks. For example - you would write something like this...

Loop
[L]Mouse(30,20)
Wait 5
[L]Mouse(50,20)

And it would create a look that clicks at 30,20 - waits 5 seconds - clicks at 50,20 and repeats. I would probably make buttons to insert certain mouseclicks to make it easier, and I might implement a pixelsearch function that searches for a certain pixel and clicks. Would anyone find this useful? I'm not going to do all the work and find out that no one will use it.

~ Hok
Old 04/07/2009, 04:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
#request move to CO2 Programming
No personal attack, just think this is more programming related, don't you think?
Old 04/07/2009, 04:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd123 View Post
#request move to CO2 Programming
No personal attack, just think this is more programming related, don't you think?
Yup, sorry. lol, why would I feel offended that you requested a move o.o

Except I don't fully agree with that because it wasn't really a programming question as much as a would you use this question...
Old 04/07/2009, 11:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
One thing to remember about doing something like this, the server checks timestamps so when you do,

Wait 5

I would suggest you make that random gen a number between 4950 and 5050, it will still give the impression of it being 5 seconds, but you wont be bot jailed.

Overall its about time someone decided to start on a new project, give you my support.
Old 04/07/2009, 15:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
One thing to remember about doing something like this, the server checks timestamps so when you do,

Wait 5

I would suggest you make that random gen a number between 4950 and 5050, it will still give the impression of it being 5 seconds, but you wont be bot jailed.

Overall its about time someone decided to start on a new project, give you my support.
I don't think that if you loot a click each 5 seconds (not controlclick) you won't get botjailed/clickjailed.
Old 04/07/2009, 17:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post

Wait 5

I can definitely add a random function if needed. It would be something like...

Wait Random(4000, 6500)
Old 04/07/2009, 18:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
So,
I was thinking about making a program that you could make your own personal macros with. It would be a really simple program using (maybe) pixels and mouseclicks. For example - you would write something like this...

Loop
[L]Mouse(30,20)
Wait 5
[L]Mouse(50,20)

And it would create a look that clicks at 30,20 - waits 5 seconds - clicks at 50,20 and repeats. I would probably make buttons to insert certain mouseclicks to make it easier, and I might implement a pixelsearch function that searches for a certain pixel and clicks. Would anyone find this useful? I'm not going to do all the work and find out that no one will use it.

~ Hok
I believe there is already macro creation programs out there. I know my friend has used one before for an auto intensify leveler.
Old 04/07/2009, 23:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamellathewhite View Post
I believe there is already macro creation programs out there. I know my friend has used one before for an auto intensify leveler.
Yeah, there are plenty of macro recorders out there... this one would be more programming oriented... (BTW, I personally made an auto intensify leveler :P)

Again, not gonna make you use it; just wondering if anyone would.
Old 04/09/2009, 02:18   #9

Sure BRo.. Do It.. We need that..
Old 04/10/2009, 15:40   #10

Alright, I am starting to work on it. This topic no longer serves a use -

#Request Close