Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Link cheatengine to a macro?

Discussion on Link cheatengine to a macro? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 01/09/2009, 14:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
so did any of you acctually manage to make a bot for coach li npc and wants to share ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
Link cheatengine to a macro?
12/27/2008 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Ok, this is my first attempt at making a "game hack". I dont know much about gamehacking, all i want to do is to make a simple macro that react to what a npc say. I already found a text adress from the client (with cheat engine). What i would like to do is, link the adress value to an action. Ex: If adress 0x019DBDBA = "Yes" Then move mouse to xxx-yyy and click.
LAB ARCHER LVLER macro(download from link)
12/04/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 74 Replies
VERSION 1.5 RELEASE!!!!!! POST YOUR FEEDBACKS PLEASE!!!!!!!!! If you like it + k is welcome =) i made this macro because prog4mer's macro was glitchy and i got mad, SO, i totally made a new macro (from a brand new blank script) and i think its working better than prog4mer's macro(no offense prog4mer)