Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto-Stig bot

Discussion on Auto-Stig bot within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto-Stig bot

Hi, i am wanting to add a auto-stig bot to my PlvlPal program but am stuck as to what to do, I have done the following code to automate a mouse click but it only works on the window infront.

Code:
[DllImport("user32.dll",CharSet=CharSet.Auto, CallingConvention=CallingConvention.StdCall)]
public static extern void mouse_event(long dwFlags, long dx, long dy, long cButtons, long dwExtraInfo);

private const int RIGHTMOUSEDOWN = 0x08;

private void MouseClick(int x, int y)
{
  Cursor.Position = new Point(x,y);
  mouse_event(RIGHTMOUSEDOWN,Cursor.Position.X,Cursor.Position.Y,0,0);
}
ofc this isnt good enough as it needs to stig whilst in the background. Am I on the right track? is there something that i need to do extra to make it send the click to a background task? If im on track or not, is there a good tutorial that anyone can suggest?

Thanks, Origonal
Old 12/26/2008, 03:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
I believe they made a check of some sort to disable the background clicks? Correct me if I'm wrong. However you could try to look up on the ASM code that constructs the attack function and then intercept it. I'm not sure though how good you're at ASM (and I haven't looked into it either so I can't really help you at this matter) so it might be a sligthly hard to do. :P
Old 12/26/2008, 03:44   #3

hmm your probably right about them stoping background clicks, someone else said a similar thing to me but wasnt sure. as for ASM, ive done very little of that, and it wasnt even real assembly code, only a specially designed language to help me get used to assembly syntax. maybe the autostiger is byond my current programing skills, so unless anyone else has any ideas ill drop it.
Old 12/29/2008, 11:26   #4

thx
Old 01/01/2009, 11:35   #5

I heard that those background clicking things still work, atleast that's what they say about my background working bot. I haven't tested it out myself for latest patches, so I can't say that for sure.