Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Trades for FREE/NON-TRADEABLE Itens

Discussion on [Help] Trades for FREE/NON-TRADEABLE Itens within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Trades for FREE/NON-TRADEABLE Itens

Hello everyone,

So, the title says it all.
I've been trying to find a way to bypass that server check for non-tradeable itens by continuously sending a packet saying the item is "tradeable" ... but I'm having some trouble while I try to indentify those packets, unfortunately.

Will anyone be willing to help me out?
Or just point some right direction?

Just in case anyone wanna know, I'm trying to work into these new BonusPacks.

Thanks in advance,
att.
Old 12/20/2008, 10:26   #2

No, that kind of information would be held server side. You won't be able to change this.
Old 12/21/2008, 07:14   #3

He knows that. He's trying to figure out which packet he can send to make the server think it's an item that can be traded.
Anyhow, it won't work. I don't think there's a packet that tells the server you can trade the item, but obviously there is one that says you can't.
So in short, it can't be done.
Old 12/21/2008, 08:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
If you look at the (Free) items, it says a "Refurbisher" can change the (Free) feature.

Hes a dude in market that costs DBs to change the free-ness.
Old 12/21/2008, 08:56   #5

well this refurbisher dude is in mrk and charges 1 db for elite/lower quality items to become unfree and 6 dbs for super items so there must be a way to change it
Old 12/21/2008, 15:16   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Yap there is, pay the DBs. However you could try to proxy the NPC packet though and then skip the first dialog and see if it did the check as soon as you clicked the npc (Similar thing on other npc) but I doubt they'd make such a stupid mistake again.
Old 12/23/2008, 07:30   #7

Someone said there is something that says the item cant be traded....? Well since there is, just stop that packet?
Or do as tanelipe said, Might work.
Old 12/23/2008, 09:08   #8

its alot harder then it sounds i cant figure it out and iv been trying for 2 days now i dont think theres a way to trade this stuff >_< damnit
Old 12/23/2008, 22:51   #9

elite*gold: 312
From what I've seen in testing this isn't possible. This is a server side check. I've edited the CO client to bypass all checks, so my client no longer thinks free items are free, and I have no way of telling them apart now XD, but when you try it just fails, trade box closes and the item stays with you.
Old 12/28/2008, 03:12   #10

elite*gold: 312
You can however skip the checks for FREE to be able to use those free items in socketing the talismen The problem I have now is the error "The item with highest prof etc etc etc" Which when i try to jump I get a crash in CO. Any suggestions?
Old 01/01/2009, 02:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsunePaws View Post
You can however skip the checks for FREE to be able to use those free items in socketing the talismen The problem I have now is the error "The item with highest prof etc etc etc" Which when i try to jump I get a crash in CO. Any suggestions?
Make your character a market account.

Doesn't #bot have what you're referring to?
Old 01/01/2009, 10:52   #12

Marry that character off to another account of your own.
Get a house with the item box.
Throw in the item and retrive it from another account.
Old 01/02/2009, 02:55   #13

how the hell did you do that???? i have been trying to soc my talismans with em but no luck lol... as fo rt he house marry thing... it doesnt let you store free stuff in your house...
Old 01/02/2009, 23:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsunePaws View Post
how do u bypass the free item? can teach us how?
Old 01/03/2009, 00:02   #15

EDIT: removed what i said by request from another member