Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Teaching Units] ProxyParadise! A step by step proxy tutorial!

Discussion on [Teaching Units] ProxyParadise! A step by step proxy tutorial! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2011, 18:28   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunterPwnsGengar View Post
I sure hope you release a nice guide I dont wanna pay per month for a bot and would love a personal bot for just me to use. Ill be going to college soon to learn C# so hopefully this'll help me learn a little bit But atm I have 0 knowledge of C# coding so Im sure either 1: Ill fail miserably or 2: I just wont bot at all and will quit Conquer lol. Conquer without botting means paying a **** ton of money for CPs. Nooooo ty

Is this for your Project Alchemy? Because if you combined them two into one guide that would be awesome ;D
Check the first post... I wrote a new (much better) proxy than alchemy and am going to go through each step to take that initial framework, learn some C# coding all the way up through to writing some basic bot functionality.

It's still up to the end user to write something really 'good' but this will help them build the knowledge needed to get there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2011, 00:13   #17

Unit 1 part 2 is now done! I've just made a video of it, I'm uploading now although I tend to get distracted and focus in on minor, minor details everyone should already know ahaha.

Ended up talking for 33 minutes, bad p4n!

So glad to be done going over such basic, basic stuff but hope it helps some people. I've rared up the two text documents and have a link for you guys, the video will take a while as I'm compressing it then uploading to youtube.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/26/2011, 02:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
I'm kinda stuck =/. I've downloaded the project, changed the proxy ip to my hamachi's ip, changed loader ip to hamachi's ip.

First I tried on 5507 version but the loader doesn't seem to work, then tried on 5378 but I'm always getting "Server maintenence or network congested."

My configs:

Code:
[Loader]
IPAddress=5.84.130.237
LoginPort=5001
GamePort=5000
Website=http://www.elitepvpers.com
Force=TRUE
Code:
public static string GameIP = "";//we're actually going to be reading this from the auth response packet so leave it blank for now.
public static ushort GamePort = 5816;
public static string AuthIP = "208.96.34.46";
public static string ProxyIP = "5.84.130.237";
Old 06/26/2011, 02:17   #19

Change the GamePort in the loader to 5816, I think that's the port the proxy listens on for connection once it handles the Auth.

Great guide Pro, I can't wait to see more of your tuts
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2011, 02:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkblackbelt View Post
Change the GamePort in the loader to 5816, That's the port the proxy listens on for connection once it handles the Auth.
Thanks. I did that but it wasn't even trying to log so I did a capture with Wireshark and saw the login port for the server I was trying to login is 9964 so I added it and its working now
Old 06/26/2011, 08:21   #21

pro4never, I am glad you are taking the time out of you're life to actually do a tutorial like this. I know that there are a bunch of information on the forums that are scattered about and you are just consolidating it all. This is of course primarily built for conquer but it's going to help a lot more people who google Proxy examples or Creating a Proxy Server like this, with packet handling and etc (based upon what you actually plan on doing). So once again thank you.
Old 06/26/2011, 10:29   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by _|aka|- View Post
I'm kinda stuck =/. I've downloaded the project, changed the proxy ip to my hamachi's ip, changed loader ip to hamachi's ip.

First I tried on 5507 version but the loader doesn't seem to work, then tried on 5378 but I'm always getting "Server maintenence or network congested."

My configs:

Code:
[Loader]
IPAddress=5.84.130.237
LoginPort=5001
GamePort=5000
Website=http://www.elitepvpers.com
Force=TRUE
Code:
public static string GameIP = "";//we're actually going to be reading this from the auth response packet so leave it blank for now.
public static ushort GamePort = 5816;
public static string AuthIP = "208.96.34.46";
public static string ProxyIP = "5.84.130.237";
Yes this does not use 5000/5001, that was the old proxy I wrote and I was just using those ports cause I was also testing a pserver on the vps so it was already using the original ports ahaha.

Thanks for the replies guys. As stated, it's been SUPER basic so far cause I wanted to lay the ground work before I got into anything too in depth. Hopefully I'll have time in next few days to work on unit two.

<Edit>

So no one bothered to tell me inside the thread that the video quality got CRUSHED. I'm uploading the un-compressed, 1.8 gig video file now ahaha. Should have known better then to think it would maintain legibility at such low encoding.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2011, 13:33   #23

i made a mining bot but i want to make a check box in the gui to start mining
PHP Code:
               private void MiningBox_Checked(object senderEventArgs e)
        {
        } 
i want to execute my mining code but i don't know what to write
Old 06/26/2011, 17:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
PHP Code:
        {
        } 
well you could have a bool variable called isMining and when the check box is checked then you set the vaiable to true else false. then you could have your mining code only run when its true
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2011, 19:49   #25

Quote:
PHP Code:
        {
        } 
You still need to structure your related packets and then perform game logic.

If you are not comfortable structuring packets from scratch I strongly suggest waiting a couple units. I'm hoping to do unit 2 part 1 tonight or tomorrow so that will give you a BIT of an idea of where we're headed with this.

Note: re-upload is done with highdef vid and edited the unit post

Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/26/2011, 22:28   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You still need to structure your related packets and then perform game logic.

If you are not comfortable structuring packets from scratch I strongly suggest waiting a couple units. I'm hoping to do unit 2 part 1 tonight or tomorrow so that will give you a BIT of an idea of where we're headed with this.

Note: re-upload is done with highdef vid and edited the unit post

i copied + pasted your packet structure from AlchemyProxy

ps: thanks for the video and the hd is awesome , next time try to zoom on the code u r typing because its hard to see it
Old 06/26/2011, 22:41   #27

Quote:
i copied + pasted your packet structure from AlchemyProxy

ps: thanks for the video and the hd is awesome , next time try to zoom on the code u r typing because its hard to see it
Did you full screen it at 720 or 1080p? Because I read everything perfectly,

and you're copy and paste thing is what he is trying to get to with these tutorials, so you can UNDERSTAND what's going on and able to see and explain to you're ownself what is going on rather than copy and pasting and then asking for help -.-
Old 06/26/2011, 22:48   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam View Post
Did you full screen it at 720 or 1080p? Because I read everything perfectly,

and you're copy and paste thing is what he is trying to get to with these tutorials, so you can UNDERSTAND what's going on and able to see and explain to you're ownself what is going on rather than copy and pasting and then asking for help -.-
i watched it at 1080p, yea i know that copying and pasting isn't cool, it's just a temporary solution until he release his guide
Old 06/26/2011, 23:19   #29

if u can to popst a vid that will be better plz
Old 06/26/2011, 23:33   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by midonx View Post
if u can to post a vid that will be better plz

he already did

Closed Thread