Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aimbot -.-

Discussion on aimbot -.- within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/28/2007, 08:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
woot, go queen, go queen! Shes right though, mehfire is only lvl 70 but shes pawning the **** out of 100ish tro's with nadobot :-) 3 spg's help too though o.O

Virty~
Your sad usinga nado bot, you already hit 100% and you need a bot? rofl un-install conquer
Old 10/28/2007, 15:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveoncaffiene View Post
*CORRECTION*
Her ripped and cracked copy of my proxy. I developed/coded the whole thing, she just cracks it to work with new patches.
I have said It was made from your work Originally many many times, but yours proxy was still worked on a coproxy source, which was freely available to the public To Be edited. The same as you could say your Nproxy was diffrent to coproxy, the same as V3n0M is now diffrent to Nproxy,,, But there all from the source qonquer provided (* Obviouslly caff u know this all, im explaining for the others here *) Its because the Qoproxy's where so popular and there where so many varieties of them around that it was a obvious choice to work on,,, the next choice was even easiar, who had the best proxy Your Nproxy as evil as it was, WAS the best proxy!

P.S> You say you developed/coded the whole thing, but Net7 claims the refresher was done by him? **** you two always confusing me, pretending to be each other, and denying stuff Please dont ever change
Old 10/28/2007, 21:14   #18

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
If your Fire then use nadobot,,, the time when lame *** trojans ruled with aimbot is Over, you dont even need to have them onscreen to shoot them now...
Looks a bit suspact maby?
Closed Thread