Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trojan weapon skill leveling.

Discussion on Trojan weapon skill leveling. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trojan weapon skill leveling.

After much unsuccessful searching, I still have a few questions about how the left handed weapon works on trojans. I am new to the world of trojans. I did warriors, a couple waters, and made an archer. I recently agreed to RB a water into a trojan for a buddy of mine for GWing. But I want to get him to full strength, including skills. I just made him last week, and haven't been doing much with him, and just have a few questions before I begin.

Keeping in mind, the goal is 110water>100tro.

1) Does the left hand weapon gain weapon skill experience?

2) If the left hand weapon is the same as the right hand, is the skill experience still gained if the above is true (making the weapon skill exp gained 2x)?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2007, 17:37   #2

1) yes

2) depends on what hand will hit ex. u got left club right blade if u hit with blade blade gain exp if u hit with club club will gain exp

hope i helped u : )
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2007, 06:49   #3

so for the second part, if it's blade/club (per your example) if i hit with both the left and right hand (left/left/right... or so...) i'd gain the experience as follows: blade/blade/club

is this what you are saying?
Old 10/23/2007, 19:50   #4

Quickest way to level weapon prof is to use 2 of the same weapon (the one ur levelling) and then use venom's #autohunt' at easily killed monsters. I find they level rly fast, took me about 3 hrs to get my new war's blade prof to lvl 8 :-) SM + Autohunt FTW!!

Virty~
Old 10/24/2007, 05:37   #5

i'm not talkin quick... i can do many things quick... ur, dont take that wrong lmao

i'm asking if you use (back to my example) blade/club... you get blade skill and club skill upped
so if you use blade/blade will you get blade upped 2x?
Old 10/24/2007, 14:34   #6

yes... you can level your blade much faster if you use blade/blade since u hit twice as fast..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2007, 07:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerNaPud View Post
yes... you can level your blade much faster if you use blade/blade since u hit twice as fast..
i believe this is the verification i was looking for. my little cuz will have a nice xmas present
Old 03/29/2008, 13:14   #8

hello
Old 03/29/2008, 14:11   #9

ur 2nd handed weapon tends to lvl faster but that depends on what skill it hasm if its one that pops up quite often it may lvl slower
Old 03/29/2008, 19:02   #10

Hmmmm.
It also depends on what you're leveling.

If you're gonna be leveling Nix... use the gate.
If you're gonna be leveling Pen... use the gate.
Same with Celestial... ND, Robot, WaterElf... Etc

However, if you're gonna be using rage. I'd reccomend to go to monsters about 20 levels under you. Or monsters you can one hit.
Old 04/04/2008, 17:56   #11

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxman
Old 04/05/2008, 04:18   #12

way to spam Mr.mido4all and Mr.elzero0ocool....

Anyways I have a trojan and I thought of the same question you did. I did a few simple tests (its not complicated). I used a sword and a club. both at the same weapon prof level. it seems that the left hand gets 2x the exp compared to the right hand. No I am not making this up, my right hand (club) was getting 0.001 a hit while my left hand (sword) gets 0.002 per hit. I thought maybe it was because my sword was elite and my club was unique, but that was not the case. I switched weapons, sword on right hand, club on left, and then my club was getting 0.002 and my sword was getting 0.001. Each hit you do is with both weapons so I'm not sure where people got the idea of each weapon attacking separately... Taking this into account, if you were to dual wield the same type of weapon, you will be getting the exp of the weapon being right + left handed. Long story short, left hand seems to give 2x weapon prof. no idea why, but I'm not complaining.
Old 04/24/2008, 09:39   #13

i seem to remember reading that left hand levels afaster out of tg, while inside tg it is reversed. pretty sure this is true as getting my weapon profs up to 11 last night my club (r hand) gained ~16 pct and blade (l hand) gained ~6 pct. these are just approximations but seeing as there is a definite gap and both weps were elite +2 RRG i beleive the results are valid.

p.s. sorry if im bringing this back from the dead
Old 04/24/2008, 11:01   #14

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Right - best exp monsters
Left - Best exp tg