Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC TRICK WITHOUT ANY BOT OR MACRO

Discussion on DC TRICK WITHOUT ANY BOT OR MACRO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow DC TRICK WITHOUT ANY BOT OR MACRO

Hi,

if you wanna dc then just go to your chat log then open your whisper , guild or any other chat log then put your mouse pointer to scroll down but keep holding your left mouse button for more then five , ten seconds . Then just release the left mouse buttton and you will dc immediately .

Anyone knows what the hell is wrong with nature server it says full but i cant believe that **** , so any advice help always welcome
Old 10/14/2007, 21:04   #2

my server thunders been full for about a couple hours.... though luck

OH YEAH... stop with the misleading titles, thats not cool, dont try to get people to actually look at your thread with misleading titles or you will get flamed
Old 10/14/2007, 21:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metricsystem View Post
Hi,

if you wanna dc then just go to your chat log then open your whisper , guild or any other chat log then put your mouse pointer to scroll down but keep holding your left mouse button for more then five , ten seconds . Then just release the left mouse buttton and you will dc immediately .

Anyone knows what the hell is wrong with nature server it says full but i cant believe that **** , so any advice help always welcome
if you right click where you type and release after some time does the same thing, its old news anyway. and server problems take to co forum.
Old 10/14/2007, 22:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkaosbudbud View Post
my server thunders been full for about a couple hours.... though luck

OH YEAH... stop with the misleading titles, thats not cool, dont try to get people to actually look at your thread with misleading titles or you will get flamed

Hey budbrain,

Why the hell is my title misleading , i explained exactly what i titled , i just added a question so i don't have to make two threads , figure it out dork!

As for Lotherein , it doesnt work when you just type anywhere so dont type **** , secondly show me a thread where one is telling the same about the dcing bug , but i guess i would have to wait along time , wont i mr lottery?
Go and play Sesamy street online it's more your kind of thing
Old 10/15/2007, 05:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metricsystem View Post
Hey budbrain,

Why the hell is my title misleading , i explained exactly what i titled , i just added a question so i don't have to make two threads , figure it out dork!

As for Lotherein , it doesnt work when you just type anywhere so dont type **** , secondly show me a thread where one is telling the same about the dcing bug , but i guess i would have to wait along time , wont i mr lottery?
Go and play Sesamy street online it's more your kind of thing
my my, a little rude are you. i didnt say you had to type. if your going to have an attitude with me then i am free to say this. go **** yourself with a cattle prod.
Old 10/15/2007, 20:35   #6

a little rude??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotherein View Post
my my, a little rude are you. i didnt say you had to type. if your going to have an attitude with me then i am free to say this. go **** yourself with a cattle prod.
A little rude , i am still being friendly you little smurf , friends call me dynamite cos when i go off peopole get hurt , so take a hike son and help your mum with the laundry before you get spanked !!
Old 10/16/2007, 02:40   #7

Hi,

Sorry... this discussion close.

DM
Closed Thread