Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how make the simple shadow red

Discussion on how make the simple shadow red within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy how make the simple shadow red

someone have edited the simple shadow ,and in what file are for change?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2007, 15:13   #2

search a little
Old 10/08/2007, 17:41   #3

Conquer 2.0\data\pic\shadow\simpleShadow.dds

you can edit using the photoshop plugin
Old 10/10/2007, 12:16   #4

Question PHOTOSHOP HELP?

erm...what conquer do u' play? i reinstaled the game and i now all the archives are others....Conquer 2.0\data\pic\shadow\simpleShadow.dds<<<<<<<<<<now conquer 2\data\pic..here stay just one archive said (Syndicate.tga) or archive tga,someone k'now wher is the archive off simpleshadow for change,I DUNNO WHAT HAPPEND ALL FOLDERS NOW ARE CHANGE IS NOT SAME FOLDERS 6 MONTH AGO,someone can help me plz i have the photoshop but don't find the simple shadow..maybe the gms change the archive dds for archive ...TME,1.C3,HELP ME PLZ
Old 10/10/2007, 12:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokorote View Post
erm...what conquer do u' play? i reinstaled the game and i now all the archives are others....Conquer 2.0datapicshadowsimpleShadow.dds<<<<<<<<<<now conquer 2datapic..here stay just one archive said (Syndicate.tga) or archive tga,someone k'now wher is the archive off simpleshadow for change,I DUNNO WHAT HAPPEND ALL FOLDERS NOW ARE CHANGE IS NOT SAME FOLDERS 6 MONTH AGO,someone can help me plz i have the photoshop but don't find the simple shadow..maybe the gms change the archive dds for archive ...TME,1.C3,HELP ME PLZ
A lot of files from conquer has been turn into! ive been that problem b4! YOur answer for your question is a very simple task! Just make a new folder name as Shadow at Conquer 2.0\data\pic\. Then put the simpleshadow.dds in it! This method is 100% sure!
Old 10/11/2007, 09:23   #6

Thumbs up ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNABE View Post
A lot of files from conquer has been turn into! ive been that problem b4! YOur answer for your question is a very simple task! Just make a new folder name as Shadow at Conquer 2.0datapic. Then put the simpleshadow.dds in it! This method is 100% sure!
ty i don't sure but i goin try ty
Old 10/11/2007, 09:27   #7

Angry mmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechaoshydra View Post
search a little
i search bro,but i don't find the file ty