Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Screenie thread...

Discussion on Screenie thread... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Screenie thread...

I'm tired of people makin claims that theyre accts are super uber pro... so LETS SEE EM... of course u can blank out your server/char name and all that just lets see stats/pot/equips...... ya dig?
With any luck this will get stickied :P and btw i'm at work so i won't be able to post my own noobeh screens till i get to my yard lol.... BUT I WILL!!1!1oneone XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
T>Look at screenie :)
12/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
575 mil, super +4 1 soc SDG ring level 116, elite +3 1 soc rrg blade level 110,ref/uni crap.. in the Eagle server looking for trade or items/dbs/account in the phoenix server!! only the phoenix server :) email me or pm me (i dont have msn srry) [email protected] the money also comes with 2 accounts!! a level 121-100 tro-arh and a 110-67 water water both have full info!!
Plain Mine Screenie
05/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I hate asking questions, but I cannot figure out how this guy did this...so I was wondering if anyone has done this before. http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/97/6/6/O/976 69329O802886607.jpg In response to below, I dont see how I could have been lagging, It virtually never happens to me... however I could be wrong.