Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Script vessel does not pick up items

Discussion on Script vessel does not pick up items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Script vessel does not pick up items

I have a problem where script vessel does not pick up items (mets, dbs, elites, supers) when the conquer client im botting with is minimzed...It only recognizes and picks up items when the conquer window is on top.. This causes a problem when I am botting several peoples characters at once, and i would like them to pick up mets and dbs. it would be great if anyone could shed any light on the issue. Thanks in advance
Old 10/01/2007, 16:52   #2

i want know new spwen "soc" plzz tell me.
,my mail is

or
i play CO and my level 110 my server is "freedom"
Old 10/01/2007, 17:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m507 View Post
I have a problem where script vessel does not pick up items (mets, dbs, elites, supers) when the conquer client im botting with is minimzed...It only recognizes and picks up items when the conquer window is on top.. This causes a problem when I am botting several peoples characters at once, and i would like them to pick up mets and dbs. it would be great if anyone could shed any light on the issue. Thanks in advance
What version of SV do you use? My 1.17 with conquer patch 4354 works fine. Do you have the itemtype.dat for scriptvessel? It is one of a1blaster's itemtype. dat, with 7 characters per item only. Maybe this helps ...
Old 10/01/2007, 20:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m e n a View Post
i want know new spwen "soc" plzz tell me.
,my mail is

or
i play CO and my level 110 my server is "freedom"

can anyone decipher this please?

Yeah i use 1.17 on the newest patch... and no i dont have an itemtype for script vessel.. i havent heard of one of them. Its weird, my archer picks up the items but the on melee chars it doesnt pick them up unless the window is on the top and the items are visible on the screen. *expects to be flamed* where do i find the itemtype and what is it called? thanks jalan btw
Old 10/02/2007, 09:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by m507 View Post
where do i find the itemtype and what is it called? thanks jalan btw
Here's the link to A1blaster's itemtype.dat versions:

Old 10/02/2007, 10:51   #6

i would say u need to turn on showing item names... options... show names check... and it should start looting unless u set SV on non picking
Old 10/02/2007, 14:14   #7

Oh okay.. ill give both of those a try.. thanks for the help