Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need warrior farming equip guide

Discussion on need warrior farming equip guide within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need warrior farming equip guide

ok i know how to lvl the war, just want to know with how people get around the fact if u do 1-2 at a time what to do with the equips when they are 110-115 and u want to start again? do u have serveral sets of equips?
Old 10/01/2007, 01:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dknifton View Post
ok i know how to lvl the war, just want to know with how people get around the fact if u do 1-2 at a time what to do with the equips when they are 110-115 and u want to start again? do u have serveral sets of equips?
To be honest, there is no real guide to Warrior farming... There are many choices you can take though so Ill give you a short guide. This is if by arming you mean hunting

You could take yourself to Moonbox quest, located in between Robins and Appiritions, It's a little hut, not hard to find the NPC, however go there at 110+ sometimes it takes a while sometimes it doesn't

Quest Information

Or. You could do it the old fashioned way which is, hunt for +1's, Ref, Uni, Eli, Sup, Meteors, Dragonballs

Another quest you could do is blue mouse.
Quest information
Old 10/01/2007, 13:16   #3

Warrior farming is for reborning that farmed characters. So if you are level 115 and want to start new warrior than just train that 115 to 120 and reborn him. It takes like 1 week from 115 to 120 if you play daily.

Im quite experienced warrior farmer and I usually train 4 characters, than reborn them and use the same equipment on 4 new character. This way I can reborn some other equipment for friends or just to sell it for better price because its low level