Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Snake King pt.2

Discussion on Snake King pt.2 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Snake King pt.2

This is together with this post: which I was originally just going to add on to but in doing another camping day at SK something really strange happened and I wanna know how it was done.

Alright I arrived at SK 01:11 (this is the time at the top of the game) and there was no SK, whelp great time to sit and wait. Then all of a sudden a Tro appeared on the top right part of the island.

I thought he just jumped in and I lagged or something and missed the jump. At 01:30 the tro appeared again in the same spot, then disappeared. It happened fast and I thought it was strange. At 01:44 SK appeared and as I was killing him the tro appeared and started attacking SK.. When SK died he only dropped 2 mets, and I got the kill.

Now here's the strange part. The tro jumped on the met then back to the left corner of the map, then jumped on the met and back to the corner. This happened four time till I picked up the met then he disappeared.

Now I'm thinking some kind of bot so I wait. At 02:00 the tro appeared and then disappeared. Then again at 02:10, he appeared and disappeared. So I set up intensify and rapid fire and when he appeared, at 02:21, I tried to hit him but he disappeared again.

Then SK appeared at 02:25 and I began attacking him then the tro appeared so I attacked the tro, I killed the tro and he dropped 7 mets and 4 vanilla boxes. Then I killed SK (he only dropped 1 met). The ghost of the tro moved to the same corner but sat there and did nothing.

At 03:11 SK appeared and the ghost moved toward him and sat there, I killed SK (1 met damn) and the ghost moved back to the corner. Then all of a sudden the ghost left. I went to BI to deposited the mets and guess who's there, the tro just standing in the middle of BI doing nothing.

I didn't go back out the SK instead I called a few friends and we pked the tro to death, which he ended up dropping 11 more mets in all, with tons of vanilla and vanilla boxes.

The thing that bothers me is it seems he was logging in and out off SK island but how the hell did he do that, if you log out on SK island you end up back at BI.

Also I wanted to get a movie of this and I downloaded fraps but it was so shitty and jumpy that you can barely see whats going on. Anyone got any tips on making movies, I can code but when it comes to cropping pics and making movies I'm all thumbs.
Old 09/06/2007, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHeEbLy View Post
This is together with this post: which I was originally just going to add on to but in doing another camping day at SK something really strange happened and I wanna know how it was done.

Alright I arrived at SK 01:11 (this is the time at the top of the game) and there was no SK, whelp great time to sit and wait. Then all of a sudden a Tro appeared on the top right part of the island.

I thought he just jumped in and I lagged or something and missed the jump. At 01:30 the tro appeared again in the same spot, then disappeared. It happened fast and I thought it was strange. At 01:44 SK appeared and as I was killing him the tro appeared and started attacking SK.. When SK died he only dropped 2 mets, and I got the kill.

Now here's the strange part. The tro jumped on the met then back to the left corner of the map, then jumped on the met and back to the corner. This happened four time till I picked up the met then he disappeared.

Now I'm thinking some kind of bot so I wait. At 02:00 the tro appeared and then disappeared. Then again at 02:10, he appeared and disappeared. So I set up intensify and rapid fire and when he appeared, at 02:21, I tried to hit him but he disappeared again.

Then SK appeared at 02:25 and I began attacking him then the tro appeared so I attacked the tro, I killed the tro and he dropped 7 mets and 4 vanilla boxes. Then I killed SK (he only dropped 1 met). The ghost of the tro moved to the same corner but sat there and did nothing.

At 03:11 SK appeared and the ghost moved toward him and sat there, I killed SK (1 met damn) and the ghost moved back to the corner. Then all of a sudden the ghost left. I went to BI to deposited the mets and guess who's there, the tro just standing in the middle of BI doing nothing.

I didn't go back out the SK instead I called a few friends and we pked the tro to death, which he ended up dropping 11 more mets in all, with tons of vanilla and vanilla boxes.

The thing that bothers me is it seems he was logging in and out off SK island but how the hell did he do that, if you log out on SK island you end up back at BI.

Also I wanted to get a movie of this and I downloaded fraps but it was so shitty and jumpy that you can barely see whats going on. Anyone got any tips on making movies, I can code but when it comes to cropping pics and making movies I'm all thumbs.

Try gamecam it doesn't lag like fraps does and compresses then output files to compressed avi allready whereas fraps just for 5 min video it takes up 20 gigs of space lol and ya have to re encode it divx avi to make it smaller and the qality sucks.
Old 09/07/2007, 09:04   #3

remember the old trick to login in market or TG it just might work for SK as well.. hint hint
Old 09/07/2007, 11:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Try gamecam it doesn't lag like fraps does and compresses then output files to compressed avi allready whereas fraps just for 5 min video it takes up 20 gigs of space lol and ya have to re encode it divx avi to make it smaller and the qality sucks.
I downloaded gamecam and gone give it a try, thanks, hopefully it'll work out better then fraps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_MaStEr View Post
remember the old trick to login in market or TG it just might work for SK as well.. hint hint
Yea with changing the maps right? I've done forgot how it's done but you think that'll work in SK, hmmm.... ideas are forming lol.....

I wanna get that guy on film though, just to show how weird it is.