Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make Guard attack when it gets hit

Discussion on How to make Guard attack when it gets hit within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make Guard attack when it gets hit

Well... I was wondering if anyone could help me make my guard attack if damage gets done to it. Thanks peace out !!!~
Old 09/02/2007, 06:20   #2

im not sure but i think you need the old pet file i seen one here somewhere,but i could be wrong about both
Old 09/02/2007, 06:29   #3

that wouldnt work and would be idiotic because if your gaurd getts att by a player, then runs and cmes back,gets killed while ur afk you would quickly bcm red name
Old 09/02/2007, 19:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by japindian View Post
that wouldnt work and would be idiotic because if your gaurd getts att by a player, then runs and cmes back,gets killed while ur afk you would quickly bcm red name
It would be idiotic for you to be AFK in a place where you could get PKed in the first place. Even if you're botting, you could easily set guard to an F key then have the bot respawn your guard every 5 mins or so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2007, 21:24   #5

According to the readme this was made by Recoiled so I take no credit for it. Found it on here long ago and saved it.

I didn't find it very useful, because it seemed like when I attacked a monster the guard wasn't paying attention and did nothing.

Anyway have fun and be careful you don't get caught afk with this enabled.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Guard.rar (1.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 09/02/2007, 23:07   #6

I am very curious

can anybody confirm how it works or what the new file does?
Old 09/02/2007, 23:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by biertje? View Post
I am very curious

can anybody confirm how it works or what the new file does?
It's not a new file. It's a very old one.

The batch file in the archive will back up the current pet.dat file and load the old one, back from the time when your guard would auto-attack anything that hit it. Run it a second time, and it loads the current pet.dat to restore the guard to normal behavior.

TQ changed the way guards work long ago because there were many people going afk with the guard out, and someone would hit the guard, which would pk the noob, and gain pk points. Pretty soon the person is red or black and gets killed for their gear.

As I said, use with caution.
Old 09/03/2007, 01:04   #8

Handy, use with a macro that resummons a guard every minute or so and just leave your rb afk near some mobs under a tanker and let the guard auto lvl you,,, *Nabbed* thatll be beng added to future V3n0M releases.
Old 09/03/2007, 19:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$ View Post
It's not a new file. It's a very old one.

The batch file in the archive will back up the current pet.dat file and load the old one, back from the time when your guard would auto-attack anything that hit it. Run it a second time, and it loads the current pet.dat to restore the guard to normal behavior.

TQ changed the way guards work long ago because there were many people going afk with the guard out, and someone would hit the guard, which would pk the noob, and gain pk points. Pretty soon the person is red or black and gets killed for their gear.

As I said, use with caution.
Thank you for answering.
Old 12/28/2007, 01:11   #10

hi I am interest by this file but the link is die anyone can upload it ?
bye
Old 12/28/2007, 19:32   #11

I'll put it up again. Link is working now.