Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

meteor dove

Discussion on meteor dove within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
meteor dove

It used to be that I could use a Hex Editor and change the qualities of the real MeteorDove so that it looked different from the others. Now, however, anything I change to the real MeteorDove does nothing, and anything I change to the others changes both.

Has anyone figured out how to change just the real MeteorDove under the new patches so that it looks different than the millions of others?
Old 01/02/2011, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i believe if you made a proxy you the monster packet would hold its health and stuff so the 5met dove should have more hp than a regular one. im not completly sure if you can do so anyone feel free to correc me.
Old 01/03/2011, 03:44   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yah only way to do it is via proxy.

Would be interesting to set up a met dove locator...

Have it run through all known locations of met dove and if it locates it it would disconnect the noob locating character and pop up a new window saying met dove found at XX location (or even have the proxy send the location to your main?).