Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9net9.com

Discussion on 9net9.com within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9net9.com

I heard alot of people use this monthly service to get macro`s for CO2 is it worth it? can i be sure they wont hack me? Also can some one tell me where i can get the scanning program u guys use to scan files , you know the one that gives you the multiple scan results? thank u in advance.
Old 08/27/2007, 01:47   #2

Hi,

There are list of scanning side in linklist.
Linklist at my signature (^^)

DM
Old 08/27/2007, 02:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakudi View Post
I heard alot of people use this monthly service to get macro`s for CO2 is it worth it? can i be sure they wont hack me? Also can some one tell me where i can get the scanning program u guys use to scan files , you know the one that gives you the multiple scan results? thank u in advance.
it is worth it, they havent hacked me at all and their service is trustable. just remember if you buy it make sure you always set it to run instead of jump.
Old 08/27/2007, 02:48   #4

thank you for the virus link , but about 9net9.com how do i get the file macro there is no site..?
Old 08/27/2007, 03:57   #5

Hi,

You need to send them an email for the purchase.
SV is written by QMacro.

DM
Old 08/27/2007, 23:16   #6

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is SV (9net9) still alive?
01/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Is SV still running and available for purchase? It's been a while since I've played. Also, whats the ban rate for botting nowadays?
9net9 and tQ.
02/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=aight.' border='0' alt='aight.' /> so, ya, wow their grammer is so much the same as the TQ staff, i can't believe none of you realize that tq is 9net9.com. through emails i've received from TQ and the ones sent by 9net9 that i've read in this form. Funny how COpartner gets made again, and again, and their shitty programming overall alows you elitepvper masters to crack it. seriously, i think tq is 9net9.com Ok. so, before the bot detection system......
9net9 ftp
12/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hey idk if you guys know of this, or if it will be useful. but here is the 9net9 ftp site: ftp://ftp.9net9.com no anonymous access though ;o. Im sure teh pros might find it useful :p
9net9.com english translation
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
(Translated from Chinese to english, some might make no sense, but it's more legible than in chinese to an english speaker)xD All The Following Content is from 9net9.com Archives latest network platform for the exchange of game script, the use of the mouse produced genie tenets of the script, Most of the applicable D games and two small part of the game at 3 D (as long as the appropriate script), Welcome to download test! Click here to download the game durable network script (the...
Co Partner 9net9.com
09/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Umm, anyone using copartner getting a message about the site 9net9.com not existing anymore or did I miss something important...