Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer cursor

Discussion on Conquer cursor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer cursor

is there way to remove conquer mouse cursor? and use classic windows arrow cursor?
Old 08/26/2007, 16:36   #2

The conquer mouse cursors are located in data-> Cursors ..... i think that if u delete them and add the one u want it will work ..... anyway keep the old ones if it don`t work
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2007, 16:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake292 View Post
is there way to remove conquer mouse cursor? and use classic windows arrow cursor?
LAKE i think they are using RIFF animation to that cursor coz' i tried to change it from windows default cursor it doesnt work . but i did try to open the CO2 normal cursor thru hex editor i found out that they made from .RIFF software.hope this give u a little info.. tell me if u get it later or not ...im gonna go work . thanks

PS. can u email me at i would like to talk to u personally thru email... if its ok ..thanks
Old 08/26/2007, 17:00   #4

well i want to remove that default cursor... but its animated one.. and i want to replace it with normal cursor.. so i was wondering if someone already tried it.. i was just thinking of it didnt try it yet :P
Old 08/26/2007, 20:38   #5

Quote:
There is a way and it's very straightforward. Instead of bothering you with the details I will give you the file and you can replace it all by yourself.

1.) Download NormalAni.zip from the Attachment Below
2.) Navigate yourself to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\data\Cursor
3.) Extract/Replace the current Normal.ani with the one you have just downloaded.

Cheers and feel free to ask for help if it's not working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NormalAni.zip (940 Bytes, 16 views)
Old 08/26/2007, 20:57   #6

Quote:
well i want to remove that default cursor... but its animated one.. and i want to replace it with normal cursor.. so i was wondering if someone already tried it.. i was just thinking of it didnt try it yet :P
for reference next time even if ur file is .cur u can change the extension to .ani even if it is not animated.
Old 08/26/2007, 21:01   #7

thought so.. just i cant turn off co yet and test it lol thats why i was asking first if someone tried it :P
Old 08/26/2007, 22:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksonic View Post
for reference next time even if ur file is .cur u can change the extension to .ani even if it is not animated.
But you cannot do the reverse:

Change an .ani to a .cur =P! (I just tried it)
Old 08/30/2009, 16:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRulez_conquer View Post
The conquer mouse cursors are located in data-> Cursors ..... i think that if u delete them and add the one u want it will work ..... anyway keep the old ones if it don`t work
They Totally did ruin the game
when you were able to buy dbs and cps online
Old 05/18/2013, 22:15   #10

anyone can repair link ?