Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF?!?! This isn't good.

Discussion on WTF?!?! This isn't good. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTF?!?! This isn't good.

Okay, well I don't know what the hell it is, but there's a guy on FrogPrince server who is able to move your character. But see, I'm not dumb so firstly I thought maybe he's hacking your computer or something. But on your screen you aren't moving, but if you change characters or to other people, you are moving around. He's even able to make it look like you're speed hacking. He's already started using it to make fake videos to catch people for "hacking" or "botting" when really they aren't. Then I thought maybe he's using some "new" hack or tool, but I don't know what he's doing, anyone got any ideas as to what he is doing? It's really annoying because he's only doing it because his character got banned and he's too obsessed with the game to move on even though he says he's moved on. Also he's stuck on ******* with people that are his enemies, or were rather. He's posted fake videos that he's edited before, he's sent a server message to people that sent them to a fake site and if they inputted their info, he hacked them. So anyone got a clue? Post here asap if you know.
Old 08/26/2007, 09:06   #2

i know hes lagging himself anyway
Old 08/26/2007, 14:00   #3

elite*gold: 20
The warrior skill Dash maybe?
Old 08/26/2007, 16:30   #4

Nah not dash. Your guy is literally moving by him, watch this:
This guy wasn't actually moving his own character, either by himself or by hacks/bots. It was the guy doing it.
Old 08/26/2007, 16:40   #5

You noobs its obvious what hes done, hes using a Macro to hit more than one stake (* The Troj *), Moving other peaple,,, lolz, not possible In my opinion, otherwise itd be like "Teleport person to me, slap with club, i win" "Hahaha noob you got pwned",,, and err, Teleport exists yes, but you cant make peaple teleport just yourself.
Old 08/26/2007, 16:54   #6

Queen, it is possible. That guy isn't using a macro, plain and simple look, he's hitting the same stakes all the time no matter where he is, explain that one if it's a "macro". I'm telling you, he is able to move your characters. He's done it to another guy now too, saying it's a speed hack. It's ******* ridiculous.

Edit: It's not "moving" to the server or to your own client. But to other people / other clients and such, you are moving.
Old 08/26/2007, 17:24   #7

Well in that case it really looks like he's macoring. But I have heard "rumors" of someone being able to move your character in TG, like dashing the character off the stake. I've never seen this but there is a few talking about it in my guild.
Old 08/26/2007, 23:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by theor3ticaL View Post
Queen, it is possible. That guy isn't using a macro, plain and simple look, he's hitting the same stakes all the time no matter where he is, explain that one if it's a "macro". I'm telling you, he is able to move your characters. He's done it to another guy now too, saying it's a speed hack. It's ******* ridiculous.

Edit: It's not "moving" to the server or to your own client. But to other people / other clients and such, you are moving.
rofl this post made me lol out loud thats what a macro does it makes u hit the same place everytime
Old 08/26/2007, 23:21   #9

the only ways some1 can play in ur computer are:
1. u use radmin and he has ur ip+pass (if pass is set)
2. gave u a troj/worm smthing like... ummm sub7 (i think not sure)
3. has ur IP and his a **** good HACKER

maybe there are more ways.. but havent herad of them yet
Old 08/26/2007, 23:40   #10

heh, nothing magical about it... the same technique was used for moving NPCs before. It's client-sided in the sense that server isn't actually moving that char. And there are better and easier ways to make fake vids if thats what u want to do..
Old 08/27/2007, 04:11   #11

If it's only client sided, then why can other people see it happening as well? And I'm not wanting to know how to do this, but rather how I can stop this.

Also, he's not using a macro. I know this because he's my friend in real life, and I've seen him play and I know he doesn't use one.

And it's not with dash. Unless there's some hack that lets you use dash on someone without being near them and without a shield.

It's also happened to my character while I was just sitting down in twin city. And if you don't believe me, go read some of the posts on the FrogPrince chit chat forum, and you'll see some of the stuff this guy is doing.

Edit: Recently when he comes near you, you start to lag and npcs disappear as well as other people similar to when you lag out. He's also recently used a hack where he couldn't be hit, and was talking in BI with people trying to kill him, including me, using Team and PK mode. He's also used an auto-disconnect and somehow is able to "re-log" in with full stamina or he's teleporting, and he's able to revive instantly after death without a water tao reviving him.

Edit2: His character was banned for being connected to Net7 for the "dooms day" stunt. And he claims to team up with Net7 for "curing the evil" on our server.

Edit3: He just was in twin moving a guy around in my guild. And the guy was charging lucky time, and the lucky time didn't stop charging as the guy was moving around. Didn't get it on fraps though.
Old 08/27/2007, 15:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theor3ticaL View Post
If it's only client sided, then why can other people see it happening as well? And I'm not wanting to know how to do this, but rather how I can stop this.

Also, he's not using a macro. I know this because he's my friend in real life, and I've seen him play and I know he doesn't use one.

And it's not with dash. Unless there's some hack that lets you use dash on someone without being near them and without a shield.

It's also happened to my character while I was just sitting down in twin city. And if you don't believe me, go read some of the posts on the FrogPrince chit chat forum, and you'll see some of the stuff this guy is doing.

Edit: Recently when he comes near you, you start to lag and npcs disappear as well as other people similar to when you lag out. He's also recently used a hack where he couldn't be hit, and was talking in BI with people trying to kill him, including me, using Team and PK mode. He's also used an auto-disconnect and somehow is able to "re-log" in with full stamina or he's teleporting, and he's able to revive instantly after death without a water tao reviving him.

Edit2: His character was banned for being connected to Net7 for the "dooms day" stunt. And he claims to team up with Net7 for "curing the evil" on our server.

Edit3: He just was in twin moving a guy around in my guild. And the guy was charging lucky time, and the lucky time didn't stop charging as the guy was moving around. Didn't get it on fraps though.
ROFLMFAO Ummmm,,, Ill be sure to ask Net7 LMFAO Seriously so if Net7 says this is Bull ima allowed to flame you? Seriously Err As for Revive hack, nothing special, it been done before, Teleport himnself,,, yup thats possible as I do it at least 100 times everyday, and full stamina always (* well Every 3 seconds *) Is also Do-able, What I contest is that Moving the OTHER Person isnt do-able,,,

*EDIT*

Went FrogPrince Server, it seems peaple Truly Believe this,,, but still im dubious,
Old 08/27/2007, 22:45   #13

When I mentioned Net7, I only said that's why his character was banned. Never said that it was true that he was connected to him.

And we believe it because it's happening for real. Like I mean he's bragging about it on the forums.

Originally Posted by Secret b& V.7
Dumbass

You can't beat my new hax. I will straight up ******* own your ***. I believe you had a small taste of it at GB a few days ago. That's not even close to the power I now hold over all of you. I can make your own ******* characters move and you can't even stop me.

Yea what? I can also make you speedhack while you're running/jumping around and even when you're a ghost, what?

0wn3d
Old 08/28/2007, 04:03   #14

>If it's only client sided, then why can other people see it happening as well? And I'm not wanting to know how to do this, but rather how I can stop this.

Well, the glitch is cause server just relays some packets.. it processes the packets properly so you aren't actually moved but other people's clients receiving the packets process them incorrectly.

There's not much you can do to prevent it - other than hope TQ fixes the server to correct/ignore these packets instead of just relaying them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2007, 04:14   #15

floerpot is the only genius