Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

offline tg comming soon get ready to pwn tq

Discussion on offline tg comming soon get ready to pwn tq within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
offline tg comming soon get ready to pwn tq

It is really comming all, tq posted it today.. if we are lucky it will have the same code as the one in eudemons.. using the eudemons glitch i got a character from level 20 to 117 in 3 days.. i cant wait
Old 08/24/2007, 06:04   #2

I wonder why they experimented with EO before CO with the Shopping Mall and the Offline TG.
Old 08/24/2007, 06:30   #3

and u forgot cps and lottery and potency
Old 08/24/2007, 07:05   #4

omg.. conquer is getting the SAME as eudemon.. soon there goona be pets or what?! lol..
Old 08/24/2007, 07:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus View Post
It is really comming all, tq posted it today.. if we are lucky it will have the same code as the one in eudemons.. using the eudemons glitch i got a character from level 20 to 117 in 3 days.. i cant wait
What glitch do u mean? Tell our Community before the Patch is coming out

Quote:
Originally Posted by underfire4321 View Post
omg.. conquer is getting the SAME as eudemon.. soon there goona be pets or what?! lol..
Yes, they will do Pets soon...
Old 08/24/2007, 14:01   #6

Yup pets soon,, thats a fact,,, theres also the new house upgrade, and YES PEAPLE YOU WILL BE ABE TO BUY CHARS FROM TQ!!!! To prove this yourself use google Yes, there is already 1-Sok Stones and 2 Sok-Stones in the chinese version of CO where peaple can ADD soks to there equips.

Oh and about offline TG,,, this is how we abuse it You place your character in Offline TG, you then block half the packets from the loggin when you load CO back in, so that TQ "Thinks" Your offline (* Like the MM Exploit *), you can then hunt and do whatever, and when you log-of again, and back in, yourll get given the extra XP as if yourdve stayed offline. ROFL,,, AND TQ KNOW THIS!! AND THINK NO-ONES GOING TO ABUSE IT ***** Gosh they really dont learn do they.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/04/2007, 10:10   #7

Quote:
Oh and about offline TG,,, this is how we abuse it You place your character in Offline TG, you then block half the packets from the loggin when you load CO back in, so that TQ "Thinks" Your offline (* Like the MM Exploit *), you can then hunt and do whatever, and when you log-of again, and back in, yourll get given the extra XP as if yourdve stayed offline. ROFL,,, AND TQ KNOW THIS!! AND THINK NO-ONES GOING TO ABUSE IT ***** Gosh they really dont learn do they.

sorry but i dont understand.. pls explain step by step simplest pls... i hardly understand englsjh
Old 09/04/2007, 10:24   #8

Its Like... EeOnquer
Old 09/04/2007, 10:46   #9

well.they cant take away jumping or swearing our heads off....
Old 09/04/2007, 11:33   #10

[QUOTE=Queen-Of-Evil;684002]Yup pets soon,, thats a fact,,, theres also the new house upgrade, and YES PEAPLE YOU WILL BE ABE TO BUY CHARS FROM TQ!!!! To prove this yourself use google Yes, there is already 1-Sok Stones and 2 Sok-Stones in the chinese version of CO where peaple can ADD soks to there equips.=QUOTE]

I quit...well,i mean i quit again.i hate this game more and more everyday
Old 09/04/2007, 16:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Yup pets soon,, thats a fact,,, theres also the new house upgrade, and YES PEAPLE YOU WILL BE ABE TO BUY CHARS FROM TQ!!!! To prove this yourself use google Yes, there is already 1-Sok Stones and 2 Sok-Stones in the chinese version of CO where peaple can ADD soks to there equips.

what packets wld we need to block when it comes out?
Old 09/15/2007, 06:30   #12

so many frking updates...............my brain hurts
Old 09/18/2007, 21:22   #13

man, this realy sux, we ar just gona change into eudemons, so tq can make some cash... i realy hate the game :S

but if it's tru what you say about offline tg, Realy i'm gona pwn my server but plz, POST it otherwise i'll forget :S
Old 09/18/2007, 22:36   #14

well um i like this cuz um.... i can tg chars without ****** up my bandwith
Old 10/17/2007, 10:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNKMAN View Post
well um i like this cuz um.... i can tg chars without ****** up my bandwith
not realy, cous only blessed chars can go offline tg, so you can't bless one acc and than go with an other to offline-tg... that sucz, and you need to stay on for an hour an a half, to get the 15 hours of offline tg...

what i wounder, is ther a way to stay online, and get the exp of off-line tg if you ar blessed?