Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attribute points benefit or disappointment

Discussion on Attribute points benefit or disappointment within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Attribute points benefit or disappointment

putting all ap and aap on strength makes you stronger ? (is this true ?)

Did someone ever tried this theory ?

Maybe on a private server perhaps?

But anyways if all can put on strength why not put it all on
agility that way You can swing your club or wand or whatever.

faster arround or am I awefull wrong about the point of having agility ?

reply me some
thx
Old 08/22/2007, 01:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by biertje? View Post
putting all ap and aap on strength makes you stronger ? (is this true ?)

Did someone ever tried this theory ?

Maybe on a private server perhaps?

But anyways if all can put on strength why not put it all on
agility that way You can swing your club or wand or whatever.

faster arround or am I awefull wrong about the point of having agility ?

reply me some
thx
max ap points on strength should be 175/176 tro/war (weapons). for agility 35 after reaching 110. depending on tao up to you on vitality and spirit. for tros and wars 20 ap points to spirit rest to vitality.
Old 08/22/2007, 02:22   #3

The thing I really wanna know is do i become more stronger(more attack) when more is put on strentgh but most of all i wanna know if you will become faster when putting all on agility (so that will mean that a rb archer with a low dagger is the most fastest melee weapon killer) ?

so is it true that agility makes you faster or is it just a number too wear weapons
Old 08/22/2007, 03:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by biertje? View Post
The thing I really wanna know is do i become more stronger(more attack) when more is put on strentgh but most of all i wanna know if you will become faster when putting all on agility (so that will mean that a rb archer with a low dagger is the most fastest melee weapon killer) ?

so is it true that agility makes you faster or is it just a number too wear weapons
from what i know agility counts as your accuracy, and i know swords let you move a bit faster but thats weapon weight biased. strength is only for holding the weapons. archers require agility to use the bows.

in any case. they dont add on anything extra. only the weapons agility attributes seem to make you faster from what i see.
Old 08/22/2007, 14:40   #5

you get 1 more atk for 1 ap on strenght dudes. just unequip everything... if your str is 176 your atk will be 176-176.... so you will be stronger with more points on str... but its useless cuz its just 1 atk per ap... so better set them on vitality... pure fastbladers should set most points on vit!
Old 08/22/2007, 15:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_yeti View Post
you get 1 more atk for 1 ap on strenght dudes. just unequip everything... if your str is 176 your atk will be 176-176.... so you will be stronger with more points on str... but its useless cuz its just 1 atk per ap... so better set them on vitality... pure fastbladers should set most points on vit!
strength points do nothing but handle holding weaponry, of course it shows attack when you unequip everything. but it dosent do squat to your attack to begin with when you are equipped. i know because im a powerful trojan, and i have tested it. you dont need more points on strength then you need to just hold weapons.
Old 08/22/2007, 15:09   #7

if you fb/ss put 176 on str and the rest on vitality, maybe put 5 in spirit if you want to be able to put guard on flying archers..

if you put all in str, f.x. 400 points in str, you get 400 * (% of dragongems) = extra dmg..

But you will have no hp.. unless you have +9 necky, Gourd and full SDG enchants
Old 08/22/2007, 15:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_n00b View Post
if you fb/ss put 176 on str and the rest on vitality, maybe put 5 in spirit if you want to be able to put guard on flying archers..

if you put all in str, f.x. 400 points in str, you get 400 * (% of dragongems) = extra dmg..

But you will have no hp.. unless you have +9 necky, Gourd and full SDG enchants
what would 5 on spirit do for guard? lol. in any case i always throw like 10 or 15 in spirit so i can poison zap people to death, lol
Old 08/22/2007, 22:12   #9

lol what will 200 more atack do ? it will not make you 1 hit anybody so the xtra points on str are useless
becouse 200 more on vitality will give you 6k more hp