Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new packet structure?proxy=dead?

Discussion on new packet structure?proxy=dead? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new packet structure?proxy=dead?

I'm hearing that the server.dat has been cracked,and the chat commands are not valid anymore?is it true?Is anyone planing on realeasing the server fix?even without the proxies the are still some uses for it.If some one knows hows can you tell us how to crack it.My hex skills are weak,I know java and trying to learn more on VB,but by the time i crack it the next patch will be out lol
Old 08/19/2007, 22:21   #2

wrong lotery map or bug??

pls sum1 help me, what happen is if i go lottery, i go to other map
Old 08/19/2007, 22:59   #3

you should have started a new topic jay,but are you serious???ladyluck telleports you somewhere else???crazy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Packet Structure for CharData Packet
05/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
can someone tell me which structure the CharData packet has? i would really appreciate this, since im still noob in such things. its just too high for me/ too much information for my head. :handsdown: S->C(3013)...
How can I check the packet structure?
08/02/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey, We have this packet header database: SEND: 0x00____________ Restore Char 0x01____________ AntiCp 0x02____________ Login 0x03____________ HackShield + engine.exe CRC check 0x04____________ CreateChar
packet structure
03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
For what I'd like to do, I think packets are the place to start. After that, probably java then C and VB. This is a question for the people here who are self-taught... what resources would you recommend for... 1. understanding packet structure 2. learning some programming language without enrolling at the local university I'm mainly interested in packet structure and how to capture/decipher/edit/send them, and eventually I'd like to "automate" these functions by writing some programs. ...