Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autoclicker problem

Discussion on autoclicker problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I've been using autoclickers for a long time to fix my skills but I ahd to reinstall my windows xp service pack 2 last week and since I did that every time I try to run an autoclicker my windows crashes and restart my PC.

Anyone can help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
autoclicker
05/09/2017 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 75 Replies
A nooblettish autoclicker. Both- Holds CTRL and clicks with Left and after that right mouse button Left- Holds CTRL and clicks with the left mouse button Right- holds ctrl and right clicks SetClickRate-the time between each clicks(You choose the speed 1000=1sec) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-e xploits-hacks-tools/20799d1238100994-autoclicker-u ntitled.jpg Ctrl+q to pause
AutoClicker
05/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hi guys I am hoping you guys can help me with an autoclicker. I need one to lvl intensify on my archer. Any help would be awesome!
Autoclicker?o.O
06/12/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Can someone post here pelase autoclicker for dekaron i formated my pc and now i cant find any for dekaron :( i got too much stats xD
problem related to autoclicker
03/17/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
hii guys... i tried using some right autoclickers in elite cabal but none of them is working....i mean they work for any other application..but for elite cabal they don't...can u guys suggest sm gud autoclicker which can solve my problem.. thanks