Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV + COtobo trick

Discussion on SV + COtobo trick within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if this has been posted, but this is useful if you don't want to pick up certain types of items. I learned the hard way when SV didn't pick up a super coro.

This will make SV skip picking up ref/uni and only pick up eli/sup items.

In COtobo just select "show ref/uni items as giftbags". COtobo will notify you about the ref/uni item on the ground, but SV won't pick it up because it thinks the giftbag is a useless item.

I've had SV skip ref items, now every morning when I wake up, my inventory is filled with mets instead of useless refs.
Old 07/23/2007, 18:07   #2

well... i personally dont mind refs in inv..since i can easy earn 200k from selling refs from hunt :P like ref 115 robe is 30+kk ;p so it sometimes is enougth for repair 1 item ;p hehe
Old 07/23/2007, 18:18   #3

I guess you have a point there, refs for repair money. I'd rather just use the gold that I picked up to use for repairing and have mets than refs. I haven't hit that high of a level yet(high 80s) so the repairing doesn't cause that much of a hole in my wallet yet :P.

Btw, I just noticed something. My club prof is 11 currently, and it's still gaining exp. It's around 40% until prof 12. But it says under the prof level that you can't increase it until level 100. Is this a new bug in CO? I didn't notice it a year ago when I last played.
Old 07/23/2007, 19:01   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by FeonDust@Jul 23 2007, 18:18
I guess you have a point there, refs for repair money. I'd rather just use the gold that I picked up to use for repairing and have mets than refs. I haven't hit that high of a level yet(high 80s) so the repairing doesn't cause that much of a hole in my wallet yet :P.

Btw, I just noticed something. My club prof is 11 currently, and it's still gaining exp. It's around 40% until prof 12. But it says under the prof level that you can't increase it until level 100. Is this a new bug in CO? I didn't notice it a year ago when I last played.
its old bug..i have lvl 12 blade at lvl 70 tro ;p
besides..when i bot ..i got B>9 so it doesnt pick gold ;p thats why i pick refs... and when my dura goes to 3... (while lvling) repair takes 200-300k ... and if i bot my fire tao at basils..then its a HUUUGE amount of cash for repairs..so hunter/lvler pick refs ;p
but well... for those who dont want to pick refs i thinks its a good way
Old 07/23/2007, 22:39   #5

SV will still miss some items as it has trouble properly grabbing items with long names. Go download the modded itemtype.dat file made for SV. It chops down item names to 7 characters and SV will never again miss any items. There are also versions of this that show item quality.

Without the modded itemtype, your SV will still miss items sometimes.
Old 07/24/2007, 01:59   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Jul 23 2007, 16:39
SV will still miss some items as it has trouble properly grabbing items with long names. Go download the modded itemtype.dat file made for SV. It chops down item names to 7 characters and SV will never again miss any items. There are also versions of this that show item quality.

Without the modded itemtype, your SV will still miss items sometimes.
Thanks for that, but this isn't to ensure that you pick up everything. This is if you want to filter out super/elite/ref/unis from being picked up.