Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbanning An Acount?

Discussion on Unbanning An Acount? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/12/2007, 00:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
its in the terms and aggrements u aggreed to it sadly so its not against the law >.< im on ur side i say u still sew
Old 07/12/2007, 00:43   #17

thats such bullshit
Old 07/12/2007, 00:50   #18

Amen welcome to how the world would be if tq ran it
Old 07/12/2007, 01:05   #19

No, actually you can sue them. I can sue you right now, for &#036;1,000,000 looking at me funny. Will I win? No. Will it cost you legal fees? Yes.

If you get a lawyer and have him or her have contact with TQ Digital, they will be much more likely to give your account back. Lawsuits are a huge pain in the ***; it costs you money whether you win or lose.

Also, Terms Of Services isn't an official contract.
Old 07/12/2007, 01:10   #20

ya sue u wont win if u go to court but u probably will get ur acc back casue like d0v3r said they dont wnna go to court... consiteirng most of them are in China
Old 07/12/2007, 02:11   #21

Hey guys, I know I don't post much, but I couldn't help but respond to this thread. Now before anyone goes flamming me or anything like that, I am always on the side of the people, not the company. That being said, let me save you all some trouble.

1) TQ is a huge business, no matter how many lawyers you have or who you hire, they have more. I manage a business, and every business has people who try to sue all the time. Keep this in mind, as legally, they can make your case take years before its even addressed. By then, you could have 20 new 2nd Rb accounts.

2) Because TQ is a huge company, everything you say 'Agree' to is a legally binding contract, and therefore, you have no legal basis to take action against the company for anything.

3) The "Terms of Service" states (paraphrased) that you basically rent the account from them for the duration of your time playing the game. They can ban accounts, create accounts, do whatever they want because, THEY own your account. Now when you buy DBs, you own them, until you claim them. Once they are back on your accounts, TQ ownes them again. Keep in mind that TQ can end Conquer Online at any time they feel, and people like me, who spend hundreds on DBs, will be out a ton of money and can't do anything about it.

Sorry man, if you want to pursue, I wish you luck, and I support you all the way, but keep these points in mind, and don't be upset if it doesn't go the way you hoped it would.
Old 07/12/2007, 03:08   #22

i get what your saying but TQ is out to make money, not spend lots on lawyers and atturneys and ****, they ban people to make them pay real money to get their characters back, but if i can convince them that i will buy more dbs if they give my accounts back they might do it
Old 07/12/2007, 03:26   #23

TQ are pieces of **** sue them, everyone that plays conquer knows all they care about is making money and dont care about any players or acounts what so ever unless theres money involved. They are never in game, they lie about patches, updates, and new servers, and don't even reply to emails unless u spam them 800 times. Sue the mofos they banned an arch of mine a while ago too. I barely play CO anymore cuz they've made that game absolute garbage. but TQ is still gayer than aids tell em ur takin em to court and see what they do..
Old 07/12/2007, 03:51   #24

After reading all this I really hope you sue those mother *******.

And I think it would be awesome if a bunch of conquer private servers went around and conquer started losing tons of players..
Old 07/12/2007, 04:11   #25

lol yeah i should i just dont fell like paying hundred of dollars for a lawyer lol cause i know i would lose lol