Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not getting item with artmoney

Discussion on Not getting item with artmoney within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, heres the bit

The seller puts the item (rrg in this case) i put the artmoney (7kk) we both press OK and then neither do i get the gem, nor does she the money, then she says "u use artmoney" btw I use the artmoney with the speedhak

PLS REPLY

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=WTF? what happened??' border='0' alt='WTF? what happened??' />
Old 07/06/2007, 00:02   #2

lol..artmoney is fake cash ;p all client side...LOL u cant buy anything with it
Old 07/06/2007, 00:11   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jul 6 2007, 00:02
So... its so called USELESS?

I kno ppl r using artmoney 4 buying accounts..

So I should forget bout the items

I thought artmoney is used 2 buy items
Old 07/06/2007, 00:24   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by thekillagorilla+Jul 6 2007, 00:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thekillagorilla @ Jul 6 2007, 00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Master_Mati@Jul 6 2007, 00:02

I thought artmoney is used 2 buy items [/b][/quote]
Its used to SCAM dumb ppls...
like u want to trade with some dumb noob
u trade, he show item, u (with artmoney) show cash...
he press OK, and u press OK, nothing happens...
so u say ur trade it broken ... and that ull drop cash on ground and he will drop item
if ur really lucky..and u find dumb noob..he will drop item, u drop like 50-100k(so it pear like alot of cash)
u pick item as fast as possible and run ;P
this is just an exampel, but there are few methods t oscam with artmoney- personaly i never used artmoney adn never tried to scam. Use search if u need to know more
Old 07/06/2007, 01:22   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jul 6 2007, 00:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jul 6 2007, 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -thekillagorilla@Jul 6 2007, 00:11
<!--QuoteBegin--Master_Mati
Quote:
@Jul 6 2007, 00:02

I thought artmoney is used 2 buy items
Its used to SCAM dumb ppls...
like u want to trade with some dumb noob
u trade, he show item, u (with artmoney) show cash...
he press OK, and u press OK, nothing happens...
so u say ur trade it broken ... and that ull drop cash on ground and he will drop item
if ur really lucky..and u find dumb noob..he will drop item, u drop like 50-100k(so it pear like alot of cash)
u pick item as fast as possible and run ;P
this is just an exampel, but there are few methods t oscam with artmoney- personaly i never used artmoney adn never tried to scam. Use search if u need to know more [/b][/quote]
lol then alot of people must be dumb i bet 1 out of 4 people would fall for it and thats not what i do when u buy accs just show them the money then let them try out the acc change password hope they dont have full info and take there items
Old 07/06/2007, 02:09   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Lol. If u want to scam em just ask em to trade ya somewhere where guards arent near then when they unequip item or have it already in their inventory just kill em and they might drop it!!

Worked for me many times. Lol!

Hiyoal