Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bannasplit

Discussion on bannasplit within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys, does anybody else have any idea why random people keep saying bannasplit to everybody, my friend says that when some sed it to him he dropped all his equips and dced! he lost all his socs and everything! does anybody have any idea about this. please post it, thanks!
Old 07/03/2007, 23:24   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by drena@Jul 3 2007, 22:35
hey guys, does anybody else have any idea why random people keep saying bannasplit to everybody, my friend says that when some sed it to him he dropped all his equips and dced! he lost all his socs and everything! does anybody have any idea about this. please post it, thanks!
he there!

that people has used the wrong cracked SV script!!!!
there are some wrong SrciptVessel's on the internet with
that hack in it!! when you type bannasplit he will drop everyting

please be caryfull!

greets,

DyNy
Old 07/03/2007, 23:30   #3

i heard it was a qoproxy w/ a backdoor keylogger and when Bananasplit was whispered to them they drop all their equip and dc, thats what i heard
Old 07/03/2007, 23:47   #4

yep i heard it to .. that it was Nproxy... so whitch one is corret the cracked SV or NproxY?:O
Old 07/03/2007, 23:49   #5

I'll try and clear this up, ya i know a noob clearing it up, lol.

It's actually nProxy that messed it up. What is does, when a whisper is sent saying Bananasplit, you will remove, and drop all of your items. Infact sense it's a proxy, it will receive this message b4 your client does!!! there is no way to stop it!

It you have used nProxy b4. I would suggest turning your whispers off, not sure if that will do anything, but it's the best idea out there.
Old 07/04/2007, 00:00   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DyNy28+Jul 3 2007, 23:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DyNy28 @ Jul 3 2007, 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--drena@Jul 3 2007, 22:35
he there!

that people has used the wrong cracked SV script!!!!
there are some wrong SrciptVessel's on the internet with
that hack in it!! when you type bannasplit he will drop everyting

please be caryfull!

greets,

DyNy [/b][/quote]
Please DO NOT CONFUSE ppls on forum. Its proxy not SV!.
And making panic about SV without knowing which program have "Bananasplit" command.. dooh no words for that
Old 07/04/2007, 00:09   #7

The Bananasplit command is in all ProProxies and Nproxy...if u dont use either of these then ur safe and if u do i suggest u stop using them.
Old 07/04/2007, 00:39   #8

already discussed
Old 07/04/2007, 01:01   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by M1K2Y@Jul 4 2007, 00:39

already discussed
Yeah we know that already. Tho some ppls just are 2 lazy to use search
Old 07/04/2007, 02:24   #10

Received Thanks: 1,960
Yes, the command (Bananasplit) is in Nproxy and all versions of Proproxy, not Script Vessel.

There also is coding in Nproxy to send your loggin info to updates.no-ip.biz by whispering another command. There may be more things hidden in it too.

As mentioned above this has been disclosed many times already.

Please use search first, or aleast read through the first couple of pages in each CO2 forum sections first before starting new threads.

#CLOSED
Closed Thread