Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking Conquer

Discussion on Hacking Conquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Hey everyone

Im wondering if this will work.

If you use a packet sniffer and decrypt the packet found in the conquer server to find registered data on items in conquer, could u change the register number (for a normal neck) and change its registered number to a DB register number and send the packet back and thus switching a normal item into a DB.

Just curious!?!

Hiyoal
Old 07/03/2007, 03:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think it would work, granted i dunno **** about haxing D: i'm sure its probably been tried would be nice though.
Old 07/03/2007, 03:24   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by hiyoal@Jul 3 2007, 03:07
Hey everyone

Im wondering if this will work.

If you use a packet sniffer and decrypt the packet found in the conquer server to find registered data on items in conquer, could u change the register number (for a normal neck) and change its registered number to a DB register number and send the packet back and thus switching a normal item into a DB.

Just curious!?!

Hiyoal
I havent tried that but i dont think it would work...
Old 07/03/2007, 03:27   #4

i wouldnt kno how to do this but im sure even if someone has/will figure it they wont be sharing :|
Old 07/03/2007, 05:47   #5

lool, most likely, just by examing the logic of things, it simply wont happen. if lazy tq would allow tat to happen,the game would be ruin, thousands of player would quit overnite. they r lazy and money hungry, but this just wont happen cuz their business would go ruin xD
Old 07/03/2007, 10:00   #6

Quote:
lool, most likely, just by examing the logic of things, it simply wont happen. if lazy tq would allow tat to happen,the game would be ruin, thousands of player would quit overnite. they r lazy and money hungry, but this just wont happen cuz their business would go ruin xD

If it could be used then how would tq know bout it?? Just asking.

And how wouldnt it be possible. If you did change everything to make it seem like a DB packet and even if they needed multiple packets to verify it you could easily do it if you knew how. I cant think of how they would not know.

<hr>Append on Jul 3 2007, 10:00<hr> Need a DM to verify plz!!
Old 07/03/2007, 10:22   #7

Hi,

We really don't know how Conquer work internally.
A senior member did a test and we come to know the theory.

It is like below

Conquer Database

Serial Code item item detail
---------------------------
7000001 Dragon Ball
7000002 Warrior Armor 2 sockets
7000003 Met
7000004 SuperDragonGem

When a drop from the monster, Conquer send out item 7000001
Your character pick it up, it send back a confirm packet
The server may do.
"Item 7000001" link to "TheGreatArcher" (Conquer server)

And you hit monster and Conquer send out item 7000002
Your character pick it up, it send back a confirm packet
The server send the item detail (2 socket) and assign
"Item 7000002" link to "TheGreatArcher" (Conquer server)

Assume you got the met of 7000003 and upgrade the armor.
Item 7000003 may be set inactive cause it has been used in the process.

Assume that you got the 7000004 SuperDragonGem.
You put into the armor, Item 7000004 may be set inactive and reference to 7000002

This is the guess process we have but we confirmed that there is a serial code.
(Serial code may not be in sequence)
But fairly enough, you could not change the Conquer Database.

DM
Old 07/03/2007, 14:44   #8

changing anything in the conquer database is bad news if you get caught, but yea the theory is semi correct, but im not going to correct it. last thing i need is a bunch of people cracking the conquer database and tampering with it then getting me caught. its one of those secrets ill take to the grave with me.
Old 07/03/2007, 19:52   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Lotherein@Jul 3 2007, 14:44
changing anything in the conquer database is bad news if you get caught, but yea the theory is semi correct, but im not going to correct it. last thing i need is a bunch of people cracking the conquer database and tampering with it then getting me caught. its one of those secrets ill take to the grave with me.
lol if ur so good at hacking the server wouldnt u be able to make hacks so much easier
Old 07/03/2007, 20:17   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by XxDarkKillaxX+Jul 3 2007, 19:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XxDarkKillaxX @ Jul 3 2007, 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lotherein@Jul 3 2007, 14:44
lol if ur so good at hacking the server wouldnt u be able to make hacks so much easier [/b][/quote]
i choose not to and i rarely ever touch hacks, i do have better things to do then let co revolve around my life.
Old 07/03/2007, 21:29   #11

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally posted by Lotherein@Jul 3 2007, 14:44
pfft
Old 07/04/2007, 02:39   #12

O. Thx DM.

I think i get it now.

If they sent a Necky packet to me and i changed it to a DB packet then they could verify that the DB has not been sent to me and thus not giving me a DB. The system could check whether my packet marks up with any of the packets which have been sent to me in the last monster kill(s).
Is this correct??

Ty all for feedback.

Hiyoal
Old 07/04/2007, 03:39   #13

Hi,

I would say yes.

#close.
Closed Thread