Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV problem

Discussion on SV problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i couldnt find the old topic i had the other day, but it was asking about how to get sv with the new patch and some nice guy told me about his cracking sv diy tutorial. I used it and in 2 mins i had sv working on the new patch. Best tutorial - easy for noobs & takes only 2 mins. Now I have sv cracked, but whenever I close sv then I re-open it, its like its not cracked anymore i press F11 in the game, and it wont even pop up. So what I've been doing is just coming back to the tutorial and re-cracking it in 2 mins because its fast and easy, but is there a way that once I have it cracked, it stays cracked even if I close it and re-open it ? Thanks for letting me know
Old 06/27/2007, 01:59   #2

uum, it was probly my guide DIY, and yes, there is a way... to make a trainer.But sofar i tried to make one few times and all failed-probly im 2 dumb to make a working trainer.Still i stay at script adding... and working on trainer in free time.
I hope Your satisfied with my answer
Old 06/27/2007, 02:06   #3

unfortunately im not really satisfied, i just want to know is there a way to keep sv cracked permanently or do i have to crack it again every time I close and then re-open the program....
Old 06/27/2007, 03:17   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jun 26 2007, 19:59
uum, it was probly my guide DIY, and yes, there is a way... to make a trainer.But sofar i tried to make one few times and all failed-probly im 2 dumb to make a working trainer.Still i stay at script adding... and working on trainer in free time.
I hope Your satisfied with my answer
you dont make a trainer all you do is save the ct file and then open it with ce every time you open sv it works for me
ps. its easier with a ct file cause you have to change between sv and conquer